Review of Farrington Court

Excellent food. Friendly, helpful staff. the residents are very friendly and helpful also. Dining is available all day until 7pm, which is a huge plus.

Review of Farrington Court

My 90+ in-laws came to this place so tired from caring for themselves alone. With the good food and excellent community I have watched a wonderful transformation to a happy well cared for couple.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lynda. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us— and we are lucky to have your in-laws as residents in our community.

Review of Farrington Court

The staff at Farrington Court went above and beyond to make my parents feel comfortable. and at home. Any concerns were addressed quickly and well. The food was excellent - fresh and tasty. The kitchen stayed open longer hours than most other places we checked. The grounds and residence were well maintained and beautifully decorated during the holidays. Many interesting social activities were offered, both in residence and out and about.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you Allene for the review. If you have any suggestions on how we can make things better, please let us know.

Review of Farrington Court

I am so impressed with the care, compassion, empathy and professionalism of the entire staff. They greet each day, are happy and full of energy. I come every 3 months or so to see my mom just to check on her care. I have never been disappointed

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You Lona for the review. If at anytime you have a suggestion on how we can make things better for your loved on , please let us know.

The upmost care is given to any resident at Farrington Court. There isn’t any other place like Farrington Court to compare to the quality given by the staff and management is a 10 food is a 10 also other friends that are residents also say this is the best place they have been and not leaving.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for us Mike, we appreciate it.

I was looking for an assisted living for my mom once she recovered from her hip surgery (broken hip from a fall). The staff was very friendly. If we passed some staff while on our tour they all greeted us and introduced themselves, so friendly and welcoming. I will definitely keep this place in mind when we are ready for move.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you Kristy for visiting Farrington Court. We will be here for your mom and the family when the time comes.

As soon as I walked into Farrington Court, I knew my parents would like it. The staff [Removed], [Removed], [Removed] and [Removed] were very kind. The house keepers kept their apartment so clean and the food was really too much to choose from. I couldn’t get over all the staff and people who lived there for many years – must be a great place to live and work!

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you Sharon for your review. Farrington Court is a great place because of our ful residents and our team. I do love working here.

At first there was adjustments to be made.
Farrington Court always works to help residents to get the help the residents need in a timely manner.
No complaints.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and if there is any concerns or suggestions please let us know what we can do better

My dad has lived at Farrington for just over a year. With my dad’s Onset of Dimentia Farrrington really goes the “Extra Mile”. To make my dad feel comfortable and at ease here. The staff is always professional and helpful. It’s a tremendous relief to our family knowing my dad is so well taken care of at such a reasonable price.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I’ve lived in this community for almost 5 years. The staff is friendly, caring and always available. This is a retirement community for me since I do not need assistance but am checked on to make sure everything is OK. The food is nutritional and good. We always have choices as you can tell I’m very happy here with lots of friends. There is always something to do.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for taking the time Ilene to give us a review. If we can improve on anything please let us know.

I love living at Farrington Court. I love to hear the laughter as I walk by the dining room. I love the way people are eager to help each other – like a family. I love that our director [Removed], resolves a problem quickly after it’s brought to her attention. I love the activities that are available to us. Something new I love - coffee where we get to know one another much better.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review.

Only for cognizant seniors

The staff is nice and gentle and kind as long as family members are present, but can be very unkind when alone with the resident. I would recommend you look elsewhere if your senior is unable to stand up for themselves. The staff is not above retaliating against the senior, if complaints are filed. The retaliation is verbal and hurtful, not physical.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for your review Pam. As the Executive Director of Farrington Court I am disheartened by your review of Farrington Court. I take these concerns very seriously and after following up with you via phone and in person, you have had my full attention. At Farrington Court we take pride in the way our staff and residents interact with each other and in fact, we have residents who have lived here and staff who have worked here for over 10 years. The issue you brought to me was dealt with immediately and we had an all staff meeting to discuss this matter to make sure we are addressing all concerns. In fairness to Farrington Court, we have been voted the best of the best by senioradvisor.com for the last three years running and have always received positive reviews. Our residents and family members have expressed sincere gratitude and appreciate living at Farrington Court. I would be more than happy to discuss your concern again in person to make sure you are completely satisfied with the results.

Sincerely,
Marcia J. Byrd MS,MBA Executive Director

My 92 year old mother recently moved to Farrington Court. The experience, from our first inquiry to present, has been nothing short of exceptional. The management & employees are caring & customer serving. The food is exceptional, the rooms are large, the facility is well kept, the residents are happy. What a wonderful place. Christina & Alex go above & beyond. I’m so pleased to have my mother at Farrington Court.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you Rob for your gracious words. We think the world of your mom and if at anytime you have concerns or suggestions on how we can make things better, please let us know.

Outstanding Care for mom

I am more then please with the care that my mom gets with this great community. She is active and has friends and a family member that are living here. She enjoys the Bingo, Church Services and she enjoyed winning a turkey recently. The staff is still as friend and helpful as they were on the day of the tour. The food is excellent and I had had many meals with her. The rates are great and the increases are lower then alot of others community each year. It is the best comfort that my mom is here and for me that means so much to see her happy and taken care of extremely well. I highly suggest families consider this for the excellent care and value provided here.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for taking the time to give Farrington Court a review. If at anytime you have a concern or a suggestion on how we can do things better please let us know..

Review of Farrington Court - Kent, WA

Could not ask for a better place for my Dad. Very caring staff, attentive and knowledgeable, clean facility. Great food. Plenty of activities.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you Kristi for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy that dad is here at Farrington Court. If at anytime you feel we can do things better please let us know.

It's a pretty nice facility.

It's a pretty nice facility. They have pretty nice people here, and so far we are getting along pretty nicely. I haven't really been here long enough or had enough experience to say what could be improved or done better. So far they are doing pretty good.

Christina R. Nelson

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and want to Thank You for choosing Farrington Court. Please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do better.

Review of Farrington Court - Kent, WA

I have lived here 3 years. Love every day. So many friends. The STAFF is the BEST! So helpful and kind.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You Isabel for taking the time to give us a review. Please know we appreciate you.

Review of Farrington Court - Kent, WA

I have lived here for 13 years. Love every day! Staff is great.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You Isabel for the review we appreciate it. Farrington Court is honored to have you be apart of our community, you are a great friend and neighbor to all..

It was clean, and definitely less expensive, not the best fit for us.

We toured here when we were looking for options. I was not that impressed. It seemed to be an old apartment complex, just a little more drab and plain. It was clean, and definitely less expensive but a good option to have available. It is ultimately not the best fit for us.

Christina R. Nelson

The staff at Farrington Court appreciates you taking the time to give us a review, thank you.
Yes our building is seasoned, but each apartment has been remodeled and we offer full kitchens. Most importantly as our residents age in place, we have the latest in cutting edge emergency communication.
We understand not everyone is a good fit for our community and that is okay.
Farrington Court is not the shiniest penny however we pride ourselves in being voted "The Best Of Assisted Living" in 2015 and 2016 in King County.

Fantastic food, staff and cozy environment.

My parents moved into Farrington mid-February and love it. The living quarters are totally renovated and offer a full kitchen. Although you probably won"t need to do any cooking since the food at Farrington is fantastic. Can't say enough about the staff, the atmosphere and the residents. I was worried about how my parents would adjust to their new environment after living independently, but they love it!
The only drawback that I can identify is the parking. Hard to find a spot near the front door, but that just gives us a chance to get some exercise.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You Doug for the review. We think the world of your parents! Yes our courtyard parking can be a challenge at times. Please stop by the marketing office for some tips on other parking spaces available, you just might find that they are closer to your parents apartment and yes ........exercise it a good thing!

Review of Farrington Court - Kent, WA

I am in my sixth year as a resident at Farrington Court and enjoy a happy and satisfying life style.

Maintaining my independence (at whatever level I am currently capable) has always been a high priority of mine and Farrington Courts excellent transportation system takes care of this.

Another plus is that resident safety, security, and health is the bottom line here. Nothing is more important.

Having met my needs so well, it is a real bonus that, when it comes right down to it, Farmington Court is FUN!

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You Nancy for taking the time to give Farrington Court a review. We are dedicated to our residents on so many levels and always strive for excellence. If at any time you have a concern or a suggestion on how we can improve, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are lucky to have you here!

Farrington Court

I am coming up on my 7th year at Farrington Court and I could not have made a better choice for my retirement community. It fulfills all of my needs and more!

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to give us your review and all that you do with Farrington Courts Welcoming Committee.

Farrington Court

Excellent people -- that do everything they can to make the process of taking care of my mother -- as smooth as possible.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for choosing Farrington Court and it is our pleasure to have her in our community

Friendly And Caring

The unit we moved in to had just been remodeled and was not set up for a wheelchair, but they are fixing that now. The food is good and the staff cares about you. All-in-all it has been a friendly and caring experience.

Christina R. Nelson

Great to hear ! We do care about all of our residents needs and if there is something we can do in the future please let us know. Thank you for choosing Farrington Court

My mother is having a great time there. There is nothing they could do better, it's wonderful. Everyone there is very friendly, both the staff and the residents.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for the review it is very much appreciated. If at ever we can do something better let us know.

Old Friends

Great location, wooded neighborhood, peaceful.
Spacious rooms and the buildings are Court Yard connected.
Mom loved the "Country Club Dining Room".
Each care giver we passed was smiling, working hard and said "Hi".
Community Leader treated us like old friends.
Highly recommend Farrington Court.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You for taking the time to send in a review, it means a lot to us.

I am very happy that I picked Farrington Court.

This a great place to live. Great staff, good food, friendly residents and always something to do. Our Activity Director has great ideas and follows through. I am very happy that I picked Farrington Court.

Christina R. Nelson

We are happy too that you chose us and Thank You for all that you do for our community.

Good help getting my Mom checked in & the staff has been friendly & professional

Christina R. Nelson

Your mom is why we are here : )

Farrington Court a wonderful place to work, live, and visit!!

A wonderful group of staff and residents make Farrington Court a wonderful place to work, live, and visit!!

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review.

great experience (though food can improve)

There are a lot of activities at Farrington Court and my mother-in-law definitely enjoys those. The only thing I can think of they can think where they can improve is the food. On a scale from 1-10 I would give them about a 7. Other than that, everything has been great and we are very satisfied.

Christina R. Nelson

We are happy that you took the time to write a review. We are always working to improve. Please come back for lunch on us and let's talk about it.

FARRINGTON COURT for us.

We toured a few Senior Living facilities, first with Mom, then after she ended up in the hospital and recovering in skilled nursing, on our own.
After we saw Farrington, my 29y.o. daughter said to Mom, "Grandma, I'd live there!"
We selected Farrington Court in Kent. We loved the admin staff there. Two of them even came to visit Mom in the skilled nursing facility to encourage her to "come home" to Farrington!
The rooms are nice, the food is excellent. All the residents we have encountered are happy and love this place. Everyone seems to really care about the residents. Mom has been there two weeks now and has required more than a little care, but they have been wonderful. AND she has gained 2 pounds! (Of the 17 she lost while ill.) We look forward to Mom getting stronger and stronger in their care. She is HAPPY there.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. That's what we are here for and we do care deeply about our residents.

If you have to go someplace where you may need a little help you will find it here.

I really didn't want to give up my home, but being here has made it a lot easer. Every one here, including all staff, tenants make my stay here more enjoyable than I really thought possible. Activities for everyone, meals are at the top of list as if you can't find something you like that's your fault. All in all so far I am quite happy here, thanks to the friendly ness of every one here at Farrington Court.

Christina R. Nelson

Thank You Don for choosing Farrington Court it means a lot to us.

Bedroom too small.

Bedroom too small.

Christina R. Nelson

Sorry to hear that. I hoped we helped find other alternatives for you.

I wasn't as comfortable her...

I wasn't as comfortable here as I should be. It wasn't an old shoe fit.

Christina R. Nelson

I understand, the great thing is that there choices for you and many Retirement & Assisted Living Communities to choose from that will fit your personal needs and fit the lifestyle you want.

Great Community

The gardens of the community is just great and I loved seeing residents working the garden when I was visiting the food Chef Brennan makes is so tasty and I loved that he came out into the dining room to meet me. The executive Director Michelle has been at the community for 20 years!! The apartments are very large and have been updated. The staff is warm and friendly. I love that the dining room is open from 7AM - 7PM!!

Christina R. Nelson

My mom really liked this facility. Ki...

My mom really liked this facility. Kimberly was really nice. My mom especially liked the two bedroom. There wasn't Wi-Fi yet but they have upgrades going in. The residents remarked to her how much they loved their home there. The gardens are beautiful. The facility felt homey to my mom

Looking back on these reviews make me smile. Thank You

Positives-The director is a fantastic...

Positives-The director is a fantastic ambassador of facility and obviously the residents love him. Older facility but everyone seemed very happy and friendly. Great staff retention. Dining room open 7a-7p- ie no set meal times which supports the social environment. Independent living includes 3 meals daily. Nice alcoves for casual socialization. Apts smaller than Arbor Village but have full kitchens which was very important to Mom. If AL was needed, no need to move within facility. 24 hour RN lives on site with two additional LPN's on each of two shifts. Button in bathroom to "check in" each day by 10:30am. Emergency pulls in each room. Because it's older, hallways are more narrow, lighting adequate, decor more traditional - No memory care secure area. 1 and 2 BR units available. Seemed very flexible to residents desires - for apt type, activities, and food.

Glad to hear. Thank You for the review

Farrington Court is a 62+ Senior Community that offers comfortable, spacious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Stellar Senior Living, who has set high standards for the retirement industry. Farrington Court offers a wide variety of choices in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun".

Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room which operates from 7 am to 7 pm-anytime dining. All meals are served restaurant-style, prepared for you by our very own chef.

Then there are the programs! Sign up for a trip to Ocean Shores, or Mt Rainier. Start a new fitness program like, Zumba Gold, or join our Nordic Pole Walking Club. Sit down and enjoy a leisurely game of penny poker. Enjoy a game of Bean Bag Baseball, or play a double hand of Pinochle. These are just a few reasons why folks love Farrington Court.

You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you and your family. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library, enjoy a night on the town, or want to socialize with friends, Farrington Court has it all. And remember, we are also pet friendly so bring your furry friend along with you.

At Farrington Court, we want you to experience an exciting retirement-it's your next adventure. Come and join us for a tour and lunch as our guests, we are here seven days a week awaiting your company.

“Life is good… Make it Stellar”™