Stafford Suites Senior Living - Kent, WA

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

I have lived here at Stafford Suites, Kent WA for 3 years. I love it here - no complaints. I am very comfortable here & more importantly this is my "home".

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

Excellent! Everything is excellent!

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

I live in this facility and they provide great help if you need it. The food is acceptable and the wait staff [is] fine.

It is [a] comfortable place to live.

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

All of my needs are taken care of. The atmosphere is friendly, activities are planned which appeal to most residents. Some activities are in-house & some are in [an] outdoor situation. Nurses are available for real issues.

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

My sister & I looked all over. This area for a warm, caring and modern place for our mother (97) to live happily after losing her son and husband. We are especially Happy with the activity director [removed] and [removed] (Community Relations Director) The activity director is a warm, loving woman who can do everything needed. Good driver too!!

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

Stafford Suites is a very clean, safe, and cheerful Assisted Living Facility. The staff [is] very caring and attentive. My mom especially likes [removed] and all the activities available.

Review of Stafford Suites - Kent, WA

Terrific. Moved here from New Jersey and love it. The staff is great.

Review of Stafford Suites Kent, WA

Excellent care and staff.

This corporation is only about profit. I would never bring my loved one here. They will quote one cost of care, and when you get there double it. They will constantly re-access cost and keep charging you more and more...the caregivers are great...but the money managers control the show...look elsewhere.

The staff are very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The food is great! My dad feels right at home there.

I think it's a wonderful place.

I think it's a wonderful place. 99% is a five, there is one area they are lacking, activities. There are a lack of activities after 6:30 p.m., it's a ghost town. They are very close to the Kent Senior Center, less than a football field away, and the only way to go is to arrange the bus to take her. It surprises me they don't have anyone that can take them next door, it seems that they could arrange a fifteen minute transport where they could gather a group and wheel them over. Other than the activities part, we really liked it. We thought it was the best for the dollar. I would encourage someone coming into this situation to look closely at what each charge is, and whether you need it, I think it's great they offer all of the options, but they do add up.

Good Place For Outgoing People

Everything is going very well for my mother at this community. She seems to have adjusted well to the community and the people here. The staff is very good, they are always there when she needs some help. She enjoys the staff, they treat her very kind. They do have nice activities through out the week. She enjoys the food, they do serve well balanced meals. It is a good place for your loved one if they are outgoing. I would recommend it.

They are absolutely amazing.

They are absolutely amazing. I don't have any complaints. They are great with keeping up the place. We haven't had any maintenance issues. We are really, really happy with it. I would definitely give them a five.

Wonderful

This was a good experience. The food is awesome. The people are wonderful. My loved one is very happy there. It is a nice place. I was very impressed. They went out of their way to help my family and I. The Stafford Suites is a great community! I have only wonderful things to say about this facility. This community is very, very clean. Overall, I am happy with this place. I'm glad my loved one is well taken care of.

Nice facility. Just the ri...

Nice facility. Just the right size. Good food. Friendly, homey atmosphere. If there is room available this is the place for my mom.

We chose Stafford Suites because of t...

We chose Stafford Suites because of the convenient location for us and they offered a good price. The staff is really friendly and the community is a very nice place.

This is a nice place. I liked the sm...

This is a nice place. I liked the smaller size of the complex. I didn't like the train noise.

Very nice and great staff. We were n...

Very nice and great staff. We were not as impressed as Foundation House or Chateau

No independent, great food, will deli...

No independent, great food, will deliver for $2/meal, special order. RN or LPN 7 days/wk, next door to Kent Senior Center, only 62 units

This place was great. On my list of ...

This place was great. On my list of second looks

Mom and sister visited Stafford Suite...

Mom and sister visited Stafford Suites. They don't take Medicaid patients but have a special program (Providence Elder Care) that converts to Medicaid) for semi-private rooms only. Mom says she would have to get acquainted with a room mate beforehand to be sure they are compatable. We love this place. Will see if we can get in.

Stafford Suites is owned and operated by the Ostrom family who, since 1945, have been dedicated to improving the lives of seniors in their communities. Stafford Suites promises value with:

3 restaurant style meals 24 hours a day, highly qualified staff, Personal housekeeping and linen service, Paid utilities, State of the art emergency system, Personalized Transportation in our Town Car, Sweet shop, Social and physical activities on site and off. Our bus provides scheduled medical and shopping transportation. We offer assisted living as you need it. Customized, personal service you would like to use and combined services from your family or outside agencies, with those offered at Stafford Suites. You decide. We call it "care plus." Our Wellness Director coordinates the individual's needs, using a health assessment prior to move in and in consultation with the resident, physician and family. Competitive prices, exceptional food and service. Owned and operated by a GREAT local Family! Please come and join our family of residents at Stafford Suites.