Mercer House - Rowlett, TX has yet not published prices.

Not The Community for Us, But Tour Went Well

We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. Everything went well overall, it was a good tour. The community looked nice of what we saw. The staff we came across was friendly, and kind. We did find another community that met our needs better, but our tour was a nice one.

Nice Community, Tour Was A Good One Overall

My tour of this community went well overall. It is a nice place. The community looked clean, and well-kept. The staff I met was polite, and friendly. The experience was a nice one, but I didn't feel it was a the right fit for my father, and his needs.

A good community

This is a smaller community and we are waiting for an opening for mom to move in. The staff we met are nice. The food is good and they offer a variety of daily activities. The community is clean.

The best Assisted Living Facility I've seen

I'm a resident at Mercer House. I love it here because it is so bright and clean. The workers treat everyone very well. There's lots for us to do. We go shopping and out to eat. There is always someone to visit with. I'm not lonely like I was at home.

Mercer is a great place to move your love one.

Mercer House hosts monthly resident committee meetings during which each resident is encouraged to participate. At these meetings, the residents review menu choices and voice any changes they would like to see made. Mercer House offers a choice of two entrees with each meal as well as 'always available' items that include: soup, chef salad, fruit plate, loaded baked potato and assorted sandwiches The 'always available' selections are not only available at meal times but are offered 24 hours a day, in case a resident desires a late night snack.

Not a good place to be

The director here is really nice and the woman that would clean the rooms was also very nice. It seemed like those were the only two things that were good. The food was really really bad and every so often our loved one would call just to tell us they had a decent meal. It seems like they hire their cooks off the street. Sometimes the food would get served cold when it was suppose to be a warm meal. I would not recommend this community to anyone.