Mustang Creek Estates Sachse - Sachse, TX

Mustang Creek Estates Sachse - Sachse, TX has yet not published prices.

Very pleased

We have really liked the Mustang Creek Sachse. The staff is very attentive to needs of the elderly residents. Food is exceptionally well planned and served in timely home-like environment. Care is well maintained and cooperative staff when needs of residents arise. We are very pleased that when we visit it is always a pleasant experience. Staff and administration are all doing their part in making the residents life as easy as is possible for this stage in life.

Unhappy

Had Mom here for 2 months. Only 2 caregivers for a dozen confused, incontinent, wandering residents. Several residents fell and it seems like an ambulance was there transporting someone to the ER weekly. Food was cooked by inexperienced caregivers and often too tough to chew. Their call system was an actual cowbell that was altered so it wouldn't even ring. They refused to provide grape juice and cottage cheese, saying family would have to provide. For 4k a month, they should've provided. Medications messed up, no activities, I had to give mom her showers most days.......ridiculous! Moved her back to Rittenhouse Village!! A couple people followed !

Enjoyed my visit at Mustang Creek Estates very much. It has everything I was looking for my dad. It is clean,bright and state of the art amenities.More importantly the staff I met especially [Name removed] seem to really care about the residents. It is competitively priced, but still at the top end of what my dad can afford.Whether we end of choosing this facility or not I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an assisted living community.

It feels like home

The staff members here have gone above and beyond my expectations in caring for my Mother. They really take care of her like she was their mom and everyone here is family. It is a small facility with only 16 residents and they have a good ratio of staff to residents. The meals are prepared in front of everyone and my mom really loves the food. For activities, they have a choir, games, and the kids from the school across the street come and visit. This facility looks like a home and it’s beautiful. I would recommend this community to other families.