Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Park Ridge - Park Ridge, NJ

Homey Feeling

The Memory Care Living at Park Ridge is a very nice and well-maintained community. The reason we chose this community is our overall impression of how homey and warm the atmosphere is here. The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to my mom's care needs. I have not yet dined with my mom here, but the food looks good. There are activities that the staff is trying to encourage my mom to participate in. They have a nice veranda for the residents to get outside to take in the fresh air. I would recommend this community to others.

Crystal McKinsey

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are extremely happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and supportive environment for all of our residents.

Warm Regards,
Richard Borofski, COO

Take a look at this community

This community did not seem to offer the level of care my loved one needed. The community seemed nice and the people I met were helpful. This community allows pets and offers activities.

Dan Wolen

Thank you for sharing your feedback and your 4-star rating. I would like to invite you to contact me at your convenience so I can hear more about your experiences with Memory Care Living at Park Ridge and what areas we can continue to improve to ensure you view us as a 5 star location in the future. I personally appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and keeping me informed with any future feedback you have regarding your search for senior living- Dan Wolen, Chief Operating Officer

Father's great Care!

This is a great community. The staff is outstanding and helpful. My father loves the activities and the little trips he goes on. The food is great and the variety. A very clean community. I would highly recommend this community to other families for excellent care.

Crystal McKinsey

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are extremely happy to hear that your father is enjoying our Park Ridge community.

Warm Regards,
Richard Borofski, COO

Friendly, responsive staff

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. We thought this was a very nice looking place! The community was homey, priced well, clean, and comfortable. The director was friendly and helpful, and the staff in general was very responsive.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your comment! If you are not yet part of our family, come back and tour. Park Ridge is nearing full capacity and with your kind words and understanding of our community we would be excited to have you a part of Memory Care Living's family!

Excellent memory care

Memory Care Living at Park Ridge has done an excellent job so far taking care of my loved one. It's a nice looking, well kept facility, and the staff are all very very kind, caring, and professional. They are well versed in Alzheimer's care and have been able to handle any issue that has come up very well.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your amazing and heartfelt comment on our Park Ridge home. Thank you for choosing Memory Care Living!

The Best Choice for a Bad Situation

We chose this place because of it's safer, more personal approach. The building itself is a house converted into a care center, not an institution like a nursing home. The living area is an open space, consisting of living room, dining room, and kitchen so residents are always visible to the staff, yet each resident has their own bedroom for privacy. Meals are made in the kitchen by the staff, adjusted to each residents needs. If my mother sleeps late, she still gets fed.
The staff is friendly and caring. The home is conveniently located, the only draw back is the small parking area. And the cost.

Margie,

Thank you for your sweet review of our Park Ridge home! We are happy you have chosen us to take care of your mother and that you like our space and our mission. As always, we are one call away if you ever need anything!

Through our unique approach at the memory care living Park Ridge NJ community, we provide customized memory care to meet your loved one's unique needs. Residents with Alzheimer’s or related memory challenges reside in a supportive environment with stable surroundings that remain familiar. We understand your concerns for your loved one’s safety and well-being, and embrace the weight of the responsibility of caring for someone challenged by his or her memory.