Fox Trail Memory Care Living at Cresskill - Cresskill, NJ

my mom's stay

A+

my mom's stay

It's a long time coming, but this is the next best thing to my home! Excellent care all around ....... A+

Nice Memory Care

I enjoyed my tour of this community, it is a nice place. Everyone was very kind to my family, and myself. The community looked great. You could tell they do a good with the cleanliness of the facility. The staff was friendly, and informative. My questions were answered. They have a good memory care unit, and my tour with well.

Caring and Compassionate

The staff at Cresskill are the most caring and compassionate group of people. They treat my mom like family and that is very comforting to me.

Staff detail

The staff here is great. They really care and that makes us very happy. I would recommend to friends or family.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you decide on Memory Care Living!

Nothing but compliments!

I am in awe of the kindness, attention to detail, and cohesiveness of the staff. They are very respectful of the residents, visitors and each other.

Roxanne,

Your heartfelt comment is extremely appreciated! We are happy you enjoyed our community and hope you continue to refer us! We are always one call away for more information!

Inviting and comfortable feeling

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Memory Care Living at Cresskill seemed like a very nice place, overall! The community was warm, friendly, and really felt like home. The rooms are a nice size, and it had a nice looking yard. It was just very inviting and comfortable feeling, in general!

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Thank you for your amazing review. We are always open to tours and would love to make sure this tour will be your last. We would love for you to be a part of our family.

These are great places but ...

These are great places but mom doesn't need this type of care yet. She is more lucid than not. I would consider this when/if her dementia becomes more pronounced. Right now, a Sunrise seems a better fit for her.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

Cresskill has become one of our most active homes! We would love for you to come back and tour to see the difference! Meaningful activities and exercise are a staple at our Cresskill home! We hope you decide to come to tour again!

All Alzheimers. Aging in place philo...

All Alzheimers. Aging in place philosophy. Fixed price that does not rise with increased need for care. Staffing is 1:4 days, 1:5 nights. Shared bathrooms may be an issue.

Memory Care Living Community Relations

A great synopsis of our community. We have private rooms, and as you mentioned shared bathrooms. We find it better for our residents to escort them to the bathroom especially with hire care residents. With the private bathrooms there may be a high chance of unseen falls. We hope you come in and tour and fall in love with our Memory Care Living family!

Fox Trail's Memory Care Living's Cresskill, NJ community serves residents suffering from Alzheimer's and dementia, our care professionals are dedicated to spending fulfilling time with your loved one. Fox Trail memory care environments are designed for those that need help with activities for daily living (ADL). So, you can trust our community to provide a safe and secure place with a professional staff trained to care for someone with memory issues.