Belmont Village Hollywood - Los Angeles, CA

Belmont Village of Hollywood Heights, Los Angeles is centrally located next door to the Hollywood Bowl. Our beautiful senior living facility is just blocks away from the renowned Hollywood Highland center and the Kodak Theatre, home to the annual Academy Awards. Also in close proximity are two beautiful parks, numerous world-class medical facilities, restaurants featuring a variety of cuisines, and a variety of places to worship.

For residents seeking their opportunity for a close up, other area attractions include Paramount and Universal studios as well as the El Capitan Theater. And we’re just a freeway drive away from downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica and the San Fernando Valley. Inside the distinctive façade is a lovely patio courtyard, a peaceful outdoor space within our community. The inviting interior includes relaxing common areas. Resident apartments feature high standards of safety and comfort. And Belmont’s resident care programs have earned the trust of residents and families, as well as the respect of healthcare professionals who rely on the well-trained, motivated staff. At Belmont Village, each resident receives the star treatment.

This is a higher level of care so it feels a little more institutional.

We haven't had any major complaints, but the communication has been a bit tough. This seems a little less homey than the last place we were. This is a higher level of care so it feels a little more institutional. Overall though I think it's good.

In need of updates!

The Belmont Village was a very nice community and the staff was welcoming. The only thing we did not like was how run down the place was, it could use some updating.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for your visit and your feedback. Our community is currently under renovation. We encourage you to visit this summer to see the latest updates to the building.

The Distance Was Too Far

I liked this community as well but it was not as close as another that we liked. It is a suitable community and we got an excellent tour. It is very nice but far, the traffic would have been horrible if we had picked this community.

Lorena Grimes

We understand the importance of finding the right fit for your loved one and your family. We appreciate your consideration of Belmont Village and we wish you the best of luck on your search.

Tour for care

I toured this community for care. The staff were nice and answered my questions I had for the care given here to the residents, I am not sure on the menu unless I was able to have a meal to see for myself. I would suggest other families tour this community.

5 stars for Belmont!!

I can not say enough about how much we like this community. Mom is making new friends. The staff are helpful and there is good communication. The food is healthy and tastes good. They offer a lot of daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Great move in experience

The staff at Belmont Village Hollywood went above and beyond to assist me in preparing to have my loved one move to Belmont Village Hollywood. Then they made a very difficult transition work for my loved one. Even though my loved one has only been there 4 days, I cannot say enough good things about Belmont Village Hollywood and I would highly recommend it. The location in Hollywood was not ideal for me, but the programs they offer and the caring excellent staff make the drive well worth it.

Belmont Village - Hollywood

I am very pleased with Belmont. My husband is happy, not depressed, and is okay with not seeing me every day which allows me to finally catch up on housework and getting my life together. The Programs Coordinator for those with dementia/Alzheimer's really works hard at activities and keeping residents involved. My stress factor is down!

Excellent Staff

The Belmont Village Hollywood is exceptional. The staff is respectful in all areas of care. Our loved one has Alzheimer's and even in his worst days the staff has treated him with kindness, affection and respect.
With regard for the meals: The food is excellent. It is restaurant style dining and the staff takes your order and serves the food just like a restaurant.The Belmont Village of Hollywood is home.

The Belmont is The Best Home

We have two family members at The Belmont Village Hollywood. Their every need is being met by a professional staff who care about the residents. It is the best care facility we have found.

very attentive

They keep the residents very active and their very attentive.

Couldn't be happier

Amazing place

very happy

We have been very happy with Belmont Village Hollywood. It is definitely a better fit for my aunt than the previous place she was at. The staff are really good about getting her engaged. They just seem to care more. There is a little bit more going on at this facility. They are very communicative. Overall things are just going well.

nicest facility I have ever experienced

We are very happy with Belmont Village Hollywood. Everybody is really friendly here. It is very expensive but the care they give is excellent. There is a constant stream of activities. One of the residents said it's like being on a cruise ship. The care the staff give to the residents is just wonderful. This is really the nicest facility I have ever experienced.

Could Not Be Happier

They provide a delightful age-relevant environment for the residents. They are very clean. Nothing is perfect, but I couldn't be happier with my mother's care. She has such a sense of well-being and comfort here. There is a huge variety of food; breakfast, lunch and dinner. A nice, intelligent staff with excellent backgrounds. A very positive environment. Everyone is looking at the good and trying to keep everyone looking forward. It is a very well thought out plan for elders. If you can afford it, it is a wonderful place and a very creative environment!

Quite impressed.

I really like it here

Everything I have experienced with Belmont Village Hollywood has been top notch. All the people here have been very friendly. I like that I feel like I am in my own house with no one watching over me. I have made some very good friends and there are some good things to get involved in. I really like it here. The location is perfect. There are a lot of pluses and very few minuses to living here.

Very nice place

Overall I think they do a great job at Belmont Village. I'd give the staff the highest rating possible, they're very friendly, professional, and helpful. The entire place just has a very positive atmosphere, it's clean and well kept. I would highly recommend them!

Upscale Living Facility

It is a nice upscale living facility. It is expensive. My Aunt's apartment is about $8,500 a month. Full of activities. The staff is the best and the "circle of friends" caters to those with mid-level dementia. The activities director, nurses, and assistants are great. I think it is easier to fit in if your loved one is real social and not shy.

So far so good

It’s only been a month. They seem to be taking care of everything so far. They seem to have enough activities. My loved one always seems to be doing something. We chose this one because after visiting thirty places, this seemed like the best one.

Lively atmosphere. Gave th...

Lively atmosphere. Gave the illusion of an upscale hotel which would be an easier sell to FIL. Jamie was extremely helpful. Really enjoyed this place. Very close to our home. Not sure we can make the budget work. Only advice would be to update their website events page. We were planning to attend one of the events until we noticed the date said it was to take place in 2011. So it hasnt been updated in 3 years.

Had time on Sunday and went...

Had time on Sunday and went to Belmont. Overall excellent match for Mother's personality. Clean. Friendly staff. Variety of food selection. Encourage family participation and sleepovers. Generous activities menu! Support staff. Physical therapy activities. Love Circle of Friends!!!

No Place to Take Walks

It's tiny! My father is ambulatory and likes to walk around and they couldn't take him on walks either. There is a garden that's across the street that they take people to but it's treacherous. It would not be good for someone with a tendency to fall. There is one resident that does go for walks in the garden but it's not paved and I don't think it would be good for my father. Otherwise, Belmont Village is on this hill, near the Hollywood Bowl. It's very hilly and near a major street. This would not be a good option for my father.

Absolutely Amazing!!

They are friendly!! It is extremely expensive but it has been such a good thing for my aunt, there haven't been any problems. She is unbelievable well. At home she was so isolated, she didn't want to get dressed and didn't care what she looked like. Now she is out in the community the entire day and only in her room at night. It is a dream come true. She is a picky eater but the food is fine. She is in the dementia unit. When she moved in, I told them that she was a florist. They got all these different vases and did a flower arranging class for her. There are community outings, they go to the art museum and go shopping. They will drive her to see her sister. Very accommodating. It is the best experience.

Nice community $2950 deposi...

Nice community $2950 deposit and $2950 a month for Independant Living - happy hours etc - nice place - free parking

Outstanding place to live

Belmont Village of Hollywood has far surpassed my expectations. I looked for months for the right place for my 87 yr old friend. She's been at Belmont for 2 months now and I can't say enough about the staff, facilities and her new home. She is very happy. The staff at Belmont Hollywood made the move-in and transition very smooth for her and she immediately felt welcome and made friends.

Belmont Village Hollywood is a wonderful place to live ... the dining room and menu are first rate and there are a number of different activities daily.

Good Community

Belmont Village is a pretty good community. They have been doing a good job with the residents. We have no complaints about them. So far we have been pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

The residents were lovely, ...

The residents were lovely, the structure is outstanding and the location is also perfect.

Good: comparable price to ...

Good: comparable price to St. John's dementia unit. Knowledgeable, committed staff. Homey furniture and rooms; great art on walls. Excellent 'circle of friends' program. Nice rooms; nice patios. Focus on individuality of residents. Close to church. Bad: trash in almost every room, bad smells. No gardens, no 'outside' except patios.

FABULOUS & EXPENSIVE !!!

FABULOUS & EXPENSIVE !!!

The director very nice and helpful. F...

The director very nice and helpful. Friendly staff.

3 miles very nice

3 miles very nice

Director great! Mom will fit in perfe...

Director great! Mom will fit in perfectly.