Medstar Senior Living - Camborne - Rocklin, CA

Medstar Senior Living - Camborne - Rocklin, CA has yet not published prices.

My friend is happy here

We love this smaller community. The staff is hands on and attentive to her. It is dog friendly so she can have her dog and that was important to her. They set us up with their pharmacy so her meds are delivered here. I love the in home closeness and how homey it feels like. They have 3 very good home cooked meals a day. I am impressed on how clean it is. It has a beautiful backyard with a large patio. The owner is easy to work with. They will have someone come in and do some 1 on 1 activities. I would recommend this community.

Peace of mind

No one is perfect...but this place is close. It's very spacious and I'm very pleased with this care home. It's clean, lots of light and smells nice. The caregivers are very capable and patient. I'm not worried about my mother at all. The cost is not exorbitant and there is
no upcharging for services rendered. Thank you A Place For Mom for helping me with my search.

Huge focus on individualized care

So far things are very good. It's a good place for him. Medstar is bridging the gap between assisted living and memory care and it's working well for him. The staff is great! They are a young staff but they have experience. It is a new community and they are very receptive to suggestions and input. The staff to resident care ratio in Memory care is 2:1. My uncle is really getting the individualized care he needs.