CountryHouse Granite Bay - Granite Bay, CA

CountryHouse Granite Bay - Granite Bay, CA has yet not published prices.

I would definitely recommend this facility

I definitely would recommend this facility to other families. The staff is terrific and seemed to be knowledgeable. They are very nice. The facility itself is secured. Patients are free to roam in an open space. The only locked space is the exit and entrance. They are very cleaned and organized with everything. They have a dedicated caregiver for each tenant and a person responsible for getting them up, clean and dress up, and someone to take care of the cleanliness of the room. I’m not sure about the frequency, but they seem to be on top of all that. They offer all kinds of activities as well. They have afternoon snacks, during Halloween my loved one decorated cookies, they have bingo, and a motor bus for outings and they return back right before dinner. Every time I come to visit in the afternoon my loved one is occupied with some sort of activities. Tenants are given the option to participate, but my loved one is busy all day long doing activities.

Care and comfort for mom

This is a nice community for care. The staff are nice, but they lack communication when it comes to keeping me informed on changes. We like the activiites that are listed for those who want to participate. We would suggest that families take a tour for the care of a loved.

Beautiful and convenient location, with several choices for level of service. We liked the layout of the shared rooms very much. We ended up finding a location closer to the family with very similar amenities and selected that instead.