Par Place Senior Living - Rocklin, CA

A positive place to be

Like Tony the tiger said GRRRRRRREAT

Not many activities, Not bad for the number of folks being taken care of, Six people being taken care of with six different resons for being there

Grace and kindness along with good dose of patience.

Our experience at Par Place far exceeded our expectations. The level of kindness and care was all that we could have hoped for. They accepted and understood the challenges of the first week of settling in. We will forever be grateful for the gracious patience and kindness they showed to our mother.

Great care

The only thing is my mother in law requires a lot of attention. We are very happy overall with the Par Place and I know my mother is in great hands.

A really loving home for my mother!

We are so lucky to have found this wonderful home for my mother! Gina and her staff find appropriate daily activities for each of the residents. They take them on walks around the neighborhood, do daily exercises, sing karaoke, play games and always show respect and love for each of their residents. We are also impressed with the beautiful, delicious and nutritious meals that are prepared three times a day. The home is always clean, the residents bathed, laundry done every day.

Par Place Senior Living is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly situated in a peaceful neighborhood in Rocklin. Our home like atmosphere are for those seeking a more intimate place to live.
Our location is perfect for families wanting to be near shopping centers, Starbucks, restaurants, etc.