Brookdale Roseville - Roseville, CA

Brookdale Roseville - Roseville, CA has yet not published prices.

Grandma Loves it here

We looked at the reviews for Brookdale Roseville and this is one of the reasons we chose this community. The aides there are fantastic and when we ask for things to happen they are on top of it. She has different options for food and it is good and nutritional. It never smells in here and stays clean. They have great activities like bingo and bus rides around the area. They have a beautiful courtyard area she likes to sit in the sun. I would recommend them to friends and family members.

We loved the look and feel of this Memory Care center and it topped our list through most of our reviews. We ended up finding a location closer to the family with very similar amenities and selected that instead.

Was nice, staff was nice, didnt like the access the visitors have into the residence areas.

this facility was clean and very cheery. Also liked that its memory care wasn't so large. Price was doable. The only negative is that their shared rooms are small. Liked that the residents had access to an outside patio and residents were engaged in an art project when I visited.

Very clean!

Like other Brookdale, this facility was very tidy and I like that. The staff was all friendly and welcoming. The reason we did not choose this community was because it was a higher level of care than my mother needed.

Met with [Removed] - nice place, I like the size & the fact it's memory care only. Didn't see any problems to speak of. Will continue to check and compare against others as time allows. I'm not in an "urgent" situation yet, just trying to get some ideas ahead of time.

Would select this location.

too bad

the staff were not trained on alzheimer's patients. I had to hire a outside "sitter" for my husband as he was "combative". He was "combative" because they did not know how to talk or act around him. He was scared. they would isolate him and sometimes forget to feed him. The outside person trained alot of the caregivers for my husband. Food was institutional and the poor chef must have been very frustrated as she was as great baker. I did all my husbands clothes washing. They never had his linens clean and their washing machine and dryer was broken most of the time. We have since moved to a beautiful good place and am still waiting for my husbands sheets, comforter and a couple of other items. My husband had his recliner chair stolen from their shed. Thankfully their facilities man had another which to give me. It's a shame. Some of the help was excellent. Some needed to not be in alzheimer's. Kind of old place and needed major remodeling. I'd never send my loved one here. We didn't know any better at first.

A Lovely Tour

On this tour I met with a good person who gave me enough feedback to make a right choice. I was not offered any complimentary meals. I saw the whole community and felt they would not be able to integrate into future care changes, however it does look nice. I feel there was not assistance on the move-in cost. This would be difficult.

Nice place, bad attitude

My wife and I stopped in for a tour of the facility. From the outside it looked ok but they need to do some landscaping around the place. It is hard to see and doesn't look welcoming. Once we went in a staff member greeted us and directed us to the facility director. She was very rude. Her demeanor was standoffish and she looked at us like we were crazy when we asked questions. The lack of customer service and friendly environment is what made us decide to move on. The overall facility itself looks nice and is kept up well. The rooms are pretty nice too, but again the director is not someone I would want to leave my loved one with.

Nice Community

So far things are going well for mother and her transition to community. The community is wonderful and very well-kept, everything looks nice. There is always an activity for the residents to participate in. My father said the food is really good. This is a nice community and I would recommend it they are caring for my mother very well.

This is the only facility that has been able to understand my mom's sickness. The staff is Great and they review each residents personality, trigger points, and adjust accordingly to each ones needs. The staff is very loving and caring to all the residents. I highly recommend them.

It was clean and the exec. director was informative. We were able to see 2 rooms which were nice and clean. We visited during the evening so the residents were just sitting waiting for a movie to start,so there was no activity.

Dissapointed

I recently visited my family at the Roseville site and I was greeted with smiles but then the Staff had to run off to help someone. Seems like they need more people working there. They were constantly looking for someone to help them and could not help me because the girl stated that she was the only one and she had to wait for someone to come before she could help. I would feel more comfortable if there were more workers there that could help when needed. Management always seems to be in their office on the other side of the building. Shouldn't they be helping keep everyone safe. When I was leaving the management was talking about birthdays and babies. They should be helping the girls on the floor so that no one had to wait.

First I would like to thank you Liz for your help. My wife and I visited Emeritus at Roseville last week and found that it was everything we had been looking for. I can now finally relax and know that my Aunt Norma is in a safe and extremely well run community. We were impressed with the Manager, Mayra Voet, and all her staff of well trained assistants. My Aunt appeared to be happy and satisfied with her surroundings. With us in Tennessee and Aunt Norma in California, the feeling of trust and knowing that she is safe is very gratifying.

Friendly caregivers

I had a very mixed experience with the community. The staff all seemed very nice, they were friendly, caring, and seemed to be trying their best. However, in the short time my loved one was there we had multiple incidents occur. The first was that he needed to have his eye medication administered daily, which they said they were taking care of, but I eventually discovered his eye medicine bottle remained sealed and unopened. He was also assaulted by another resident when he was out of his bed wandering one night. I don't know if these were preventable problems, or if it is just due to the difficult nature of memory care.

facility has staff that seem to know ...

facility has staff that seem to know how to interact with seniors with memory issues.
friendly and concerned, make elders feel welcome and heard

All of the rooms were very ...

All of the rooms were very tiny and shared, did not like that at all. There were showers in the room and doors on the bathrooms which was good. Didn't have the same warm feeling that Sommerset gave me. Was, expensive compared to Sommerset also.

I actually liked this place. I liked...

I actually liked this place. I liked the security, social facilities and range of residents. There would always be someone at or above her skill level to socialize with. I was not happy with the fact that I may not be able to control costs. The budget has a cap. I know that this one starts at the higher end of the budget and may strip our ability to pay if she lives more than 10-12 months and continues to decline.

Good clean facility. Has a very nice...

Good clean facility. Has a very nice walk around grounds which is secure and safe.

Nice and has a home feel to it. Nice...

Nice and has a home feel to it. Nice staff. Nice courtyard. Shared rooms.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.
The pet-friendly property has beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard, garden, and a greenhouse.The Clare Bridge program has been comforting memory-impaired individuals for 25 years. Brookdale Roseville utilizes the proven research by providing residents with cluster groups.