Meadow Ridge Senior Living - Golden Valley, MN

Meadow Ridge Senior Living - Golden Valley, MN has yet not published prices.

Home

I'm happy my loved one has found a home filled with loving and caring people. I feel safe that she is safe.

Great Food, Great People

My grandfather lives at meadow ridge and I can finally say he has found himself a great home.

We had switched from 2 other assisted livings because they were not to his liking. He is very particular about his living environment.

I've been to the facility 5 times and each time I go there I get welcomed by the staff. I've been invited to eat dinner there from the Chef himself, and I was kind of surprised because that sort of thing has never happened to me before.

I was lucky because the food was really good. Definitely am going to ask grandpa if I can come and meet him for dinner again sometime.

Very nice!

I toured Meadow Ridge Senior Living with my sister and brother in law. We though the place was clean and maintained well. The staff was all very friendly and the person that took us around gave us good information. It was just not the best fit for me.

Some pluses, some serious minuses...

The aids that work with our mom do a great job. They are very friendly and helpful and willing to work with our family regarding concerns we have for her. However, the nurses station does not seem very organized and some of the administrative staff are a bit rude with our family, the food does not necessarily meet the needs of someone with special dietary issues or needing to cut back on sugar or carbohydrates; rare for sugar free dessert options to be available. The manager does a great job and is willing to hear our concerns, but we haven't seen some necessary changes for communication with the nurses and our family and between the nurses and aids. There have been instances where immediate medical response would be appropriate but nothing was done for hours. It was not life or death situation but could have been potentially dangerous.

This is a newer clean community that I would recommend!!

I am very happy with the care from the direct care staff. They are compassionate, concerned and work well with my Mom. I do not think there is a good response time from the administrative staff. I also do not think there is a good response from some of the nurses when it comes to the medications. They offer daily activities and the food is good.

Home

Father loves the facility. We enjoy going to visit him there during their dinner hour. Private dining room at all for parties. We use it to spend quality time together while we eat. His rooms is a great price, it is a steal. All brand new amenities, everything is new, extra new even and he gets it all for sure a good deal. I should not be planning on retirement this early on but I would for sure live there myself one day if I had the chance.

Meadow Ridge is a great Place!!

My mom has settled into Meadow Ridge very nicely. She is very active in the community and does not have a lot of idle time on her hands. The staff is good even though we have had some minor issues with the communication. I have had to contact them a few times to have some issues corrected. My mom and family that have visited enjoy the food and there is a good variety to choose from. I would recommend this community.

Brand new clean community!

I moved my father to Meadow Ridge Senior Living. He is doing well there, things are going good. This is a brand new community and very clean and looks wonderful. The care there is good. The food is really good. They do offer activities so when my father wants to participate he can, or he can also keep to himself at times.

Regardless of age, or your abilities, this is a first class place to live!

To say that the process of finding a good landing nest for your parents, when the need comes, is anything other than arduous, is an understatement! We read about it for years, coming this way was the wall of aging baby boomers, that's my generation, and more importantly our parents, this industry is completely out capacitied in every aspect of the facilities available to us today. Along comes Meadow Ridge, an absolute gem, extraordinary beyond description, you just simply have to go and see it! There are two superb elements, facility, and people. We toured so many options, and the majority of them with waiting lists, and here is the finest in the region, peaceful, beautiful, gentle, and as classy as it gets, with a price tag that is very affordable no matter what range you're coming from. I hope that for the sake of all of our parents, this operation expands quickly, 10 stars out of five.

Excellent!!!!!

We moved my father-in-law into Meadow Ridge shortly after it opened in Dec 2015. We visited a lot of places so we know what is available for comparison. This is hands down the best! LOVE IT! The management is kind, compassionate, and responsive. The nursing staff is amazing - especially with dementia. Moving to assisted living can be an emotional, difficult time but the staff's compassion and understanding made it easier. The facility is brand new - nothing to complain about there. Building has exercise room, card room, library, full activity schedule, laundry room (free - no coins needed, soap provided). EW "friendly" with private studio rooms. I'm confident that within a year this place will be full with a waiting list. Negatives - no idea! Since it is winter I'm not sure what their outside area will be like. But it sure seems like everything they do is quality so I anticipate good things!