Saint Therese of New Hope - New Hope, MN

Saint Therese of New Hope - New Hope, MN has yet not published prices.

Has Catholic services well-covered with resident priest; security system in assisted living,many friends have stayed here over the years; only big problem is rooms are very small like a hospital room with a curtain dividing only with another resident.

Great Outdoor Area

When I first toured this community my first impression was it looked very nice and presentable. I had a good feeling about it. They kept everything very organized. Their outside environment is a main highlight. They have very nice outdoor area for the other tenants to go outside to mingle and socialize. They also have shuffleboard there. The only reason why I did move forward to this community is because of the location. My loved ones wanted to be near a certain city.

Horrible Care

Physical therapy staff are professionals
The nurses are ok
The aids are absolutely the worst-none of them speak English well and are grossly incompetent. My mother lasted three days before they dropped her causing her to go to the hospital.

I wouldn't send my dying dog here

Read about 2016 and 2014 incidents in Star Tribune.

We toured this independent living apartment and were treated to a nice lunch in the dining room. This place has many amenities and would be a very good option for folks. My friend didn't chose this as she liked another apartment that seemed less like a nursing home.

Good Community

My brother is currently recovering from a fall he had. The good thing about this community is that they have a rehab center onsite. So we were able to keep him at the community. Once he gets better he will be returning back to his apartment. This is a lovely community, and we are pleased with his move here. He is safe, and in good hands at the facility. The residents have been welcoming, and kind. The staff is good, and they have been accommodating. This a community I would recommend overall.

Too much going on!

I had an okay tour of the Saint Therese of New Hope. The place was just too big and there were too many turns, I feel that my mother would have gotten lost finding her way through here. It was not the right fit.

Nice cozy atmosphere and active community. Units are pretty small and rather basic. While having assisted living and long term care amenities also on site could be a benefit to some, for us it feels like too much, too soon. We're not quite ready for a nursing home vibe.

Nice community, expensive rooms.

The facility was very nice and a lot of amenities. The room was at least twice as expensive as the other one we were looking at, and they were small and kind of depressing. There was a choice of a private room or share a room, and they were the same size rooms with a hospital curtain down the middle.

At Saint Therese of New Hope, our seniors enjoy life. Founded in 1968, our community has evolved over the decades, expanding our services to anticipate and address the changing needs of seniors. We provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual's physical, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, vocational and social well-being.

Saint Therese is a Catholic organization honoring all faiths – a pioneer in senior care. Offering a full continuum of care, we are recognized as an innovative leader in the community, with progressive planning and a responsive spirit.

Our Care Center provides transitional care, long-term care, memory care, and palliative & hospice care.