Masonville Place - Coldwater, MI

Masonville Place - Coldwater, MI has yet not published prices.

Best Place

We are searching for the right place for my mother. We have visited 8 different facilities, and talked with many others. Masonville is by far the nicest we've seen. Pros are spacious apartments, cleanliness, bright, cheerful, beautiful. Cons are the location, the outside grounds upkeep, dead flowers and landscaping.

5 star rating

I like the facility because they take very good care of my brother. I also like the fact that they care about their residents.

absolutely wonderful

It was absolutely wonderful at Masonville Place. My mother and my my father were both needing in an assisted living and it wasn't so good. But this place is great. My sister-in-law felt so bad about having to put them in a nursing home but after spending some time here she said she would like to live here herself! It is so clean and the staff is so helpful. Tricia, that runs it is amazing. I am very pleased with this facility.

We continually went back to Masonville Place..

I put my mother there twice, so you can say that this was a place of our choice. We had three to choose from and we continually went back to Masonville Place. If I was to ever be incapacitated, Masonville Place would be the place of my choice. The communication with the staff was absolutely wonderful. The communication here was better than the communication with my personal physician. I would by all means recommend this place.

Review of Masonville Place in Coldwater, MI

I enjoy living here. The food is healthy and delicious. Our fellow residents are kind and helpful.

Review of Masonville Place in Coldwater, MI

I love it, this is my home forever! The food is excellent. The people who supervise and serve as caretakers are very caring and do it all with a bright smile!