Masonville Place - Coldwater, MI

Masonville Place - Coldwater, MI has yet not published prices.

Could not ask for a more loving and caring place

I have to say , I have never in my life ever seen a more caring staff and facility. My more spent 2 years here and everybody in this place became her family . She was so loved by the staff and she loved them . Even as she was in her last days they continuously was coming in to talk to her and the tears spoke to use how much she meant to them .With heart felt thanks to you all.

Enlivant Marketing

Kathie - we are so sorry for your loss and we send our condolences to your family and loved ones. We loved having your mom with us, she truly brightened our days. Thanks for entrusting us with her care. Best of luck.

Best Place

We are searching for the right place for my mother. We have visited 8 different facilities, and talked with many others. Masonville is by far the nicest we've seen. Pros are spacious apartments, cleanliness, bright, cheerful, beautiful. Cons are the location, the outside grounds upkeep, dead flowers and landscaping.

5 star rating

I like the facility because they take very good care of my brother. I also like the fact that they care about their residents.

absolutely wonderful

It was absolutely wonderful at Masonville Place. My mother and my my father were both needing in an assisted living and it wasn't so good. But this place is great. My sister-in-law felt so bad about having to put them in a nursing home but after spending some time here she said she would like to live here herself! It is so clean and the staff is so helpful. Tricia, that runs it is amazing. I am very pleased with this facility.

We continually went back to Masonville Place..

I put my mother there twice, so you can say that this was a place of our choice. We had three to choose from and we continually went back to Masonville Place. If I was to ever be incapacitated, Masonville Place would be the place of my choice. The communication with the staff was absolutely wonderful. The communication here was better than the communication with my personal physician. I would by all means recommend this place.

Review of Masonville Place in Coldwater, MI

I enjoy living here. The food is healthy and delicious. Our fellow residents are kind and helpful.

Review of Masonville Place in Coldwater, MI

I love it, this is my home forever! The food is excellent. The people who supervise and serve as caretakers are very caring and do it all with a bright smile!

Masonville Place our lively senior living community in Coldwater, Michigan sits in a residential neighborhood just two blocks south of Coldwater Little League Park. Coldwater is known for its many lakes and recreational opportunities which are very popular with our residents and their families. Our private outdoor courtyard is full of activity during the spring and summer. Residents enjoy relaxing in the shade, bird watching, wandering the meandering paths and gardening among our flower beds.

Indoor activities include exercise classes, games, crafts, and a computer room. Friends can settle into our overstuffed chairs for a fireside chat or a quiet game of chess. Sports fans can cheer on their favorite team in our large TV lounge. You can retreat to the library with a good book or be pampered in our beauty salon. Schedule a visit today to learn more about Masonville Senior living.