Very happy living here! Also love that I can have my dog live with me

The Oaks is for You!!

It has been great having mom at the Oaks. Everyone is friendly and caring and there are so many activities I don’t feel mom will be isolated if I can’t get over to see her for two days. She loves the shopping trips and fell in love with Horrocks while we were out of state. If you ask a question, staff goes out of their way to get an answer if they don’t know the answer right off. Best move mom could have made.

Mom loves it here

We chose this community for mom because we toured it a liked it. It is what she needed. The caregivers are nice and caring. They keep it clean and kept up. The grounds are well landscaped. The food here is amazing. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

My mom's great care

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here with the excellent staff . this is a safe and close community for us to visit . She is adjusting to the community . She is offered to activities , but is still not settled in . This is a big change (1)for my mom and she is taking it slow . I would highly recommend this for a great value and excellent care.

Nice looking community

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Overall this seemed like a nice place, it was clean, well kept, and the staff were friendly. It was a bit more expensive than similar options we saw in the area, however.