Mom loves it here

We chose this community for mom because we toured it a liked it. It is what she needed. The caregivers are nice and caring. They keep it clean and kept up. The grounds are well landscaped. The food here is amazing. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

My mom's great care

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here with the excellent staff . this is a safe and close community for us to visit . She is adjusting to the community . She is offered to activities , but is still not settled in . This is a big change (1)for my mom and she is taking it slow . I would highly recommend this for a great value and excellent care.

Nice looking community

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Overall this seemed like a nice place, it was clean, well kept, and the staff were friendly. It was a bit more expensive than similar options we saw in the area, however.