Orchard Pointe Health Campus - Kendallville, IN

Orchard Pointe Health Campus - Kendallville, IN has yet not published prices.

Wonderful respite care

I used this facility for a week for respite care for my Mother-in-law and everything went well. Anytime I called them, they responded very quickly. The staff interacted with my Mother-in-law very well. I called regularly to check on her with the nurse and she was very responsive and gave me updates on everything and how it was all going. Even the director would call my husband periodically to fill him in on how things were going. The nurse that was there when I dropped her off was the same one that was there when I picked her up and that was nice. They provided everything except the meds and her walker. When we went to leave, it was a bit difficult, but they took her to the dementia care unit to redirect her instead of letting her get upset. I don’t know what activities they had for her on a daily basis, but I do know that she did a lot of walking around while she was there and they kept an eye on her. It was really nice having the dining area right there in front of the nurse’s station so they could watch for wanderers. They’ve called me a couple of times since we’ve left to check up on her and make sure everything is still going okay. They’ve been very caring and I would recommend them.

Orchard Pointe provides care from Assisted Living to Memory Care to full Skilled Nursing Bed care. The staff are very knowledgeable and kind.