Mary Health of the Sick - Thousand Oaks, CA

Mary Health of the Sick - Thousand Oaks, CA has yet not published prices.

Mary health, a Blessing for Rehab in the Conejo Valley

My husband and I have been through many Physical Rehabs with both my parents in the past and recently with my husband's mom [name removed] and we have NEVER found a Rehab Facility with so much love, caring support and expertise as MARY HEALTH OF THE SICK in Newbury Park , CA.
Mom fractured her Left Hip and her bones were so soft from Osteoporosis that the Orthopedic Surgeon did not know if she would fully recover and walk again.
I am an Advanced Practice RN and I know what excellent Nursing Care is and Mary Health exceeded my expectations.
Mom ( [name removed] ) went from no weight bearing for 1 month to 1 month of intensive PT and OT to finally walking again . She is now zooming with her new Red Rollator walker to her favorite Mexican restaurant, THANK YOU [name removed] PT and [name removed] OT, and staff.. You all are Terrific.
[name removed], Mom is using her pole doggie bowl to feed Wags !
Mom is now fully dressing herself, can play with her dog, and above all SOCIALIZE with her friends. Mom was not into socializing before Mary Health. Socializing was encouraged and lovingly supported by the PT, OT, and the nursing staff.
Here are some of the incredible staff that I remember that answered our prayers for Mom's recovery:
[15 names removed], and all the other staff I know are incredible but my memory is not. Please forgive me.
Also, I truly believe the loving , caring, and superb nursing environment flows from top management so I would like to sincerely thank [name removed]., [name removed], and [name removed] RN.
Their leadership encourages the staff's emotional,spirtual, and technical nursing growth which translates into the incredible care rendered to all patients at Mary Health !
Finally, our mom [name removed], my husband [name removed] and I want to especially thank [name removed], [name removed], and[name removed], RN for accepting our family.
You ALL are truly a Blessing !
Love,
[name removed],[name removed] and [name removed]

Not Right for My Mom

For a nursing facility I think they were excellent but it wasn't right for my mom. It's church run and it was very nice but they were limited on some things. They had a beautiful garden and patio area but the guests could not go out there and be out there by themselves and that's something that my mother likes to do, sitting outside. There wasn't the freedom of movement there.