My mother's Care

I really like this community for my mother's care. The community is clean and offers a good variety of great meals and activites that she is really happy. They provide everything for my mom, but a few small personal items for her care. This is a great family environment that we both enjoy.

Very nice place!

This community is a real nice community. They have a lot of space and the community is clean and neat. The staff also does a good job with caring for the residents. I like the management they run a lot of nice communities.

Just grand!

My loved one and I are very pleased with this community. This is just a great community. The place is always kept clean and never any smells to it. The only thing that I would mention is that the food could be better. Other than that they made sure that my loved ones personal hygiene was great. They are all wonderful.

The Maples of Towson is a beautiful community. The community is well kept and very clean throughout. The tour staff were very friendly and addressed all of my concerns. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy and participate in.

Very Short Stay For Mom

Our short experience here was wonderful. The staff are nice and welcoming. I did notice they could be a tad better on cleaning. When moving in I noticed blood on the curtain drapes and they told me they would change it. My mom enjoyed her meals here and she did participate in activities during her stay. Everything was wonderful!

I love The Maples of Towson

The Maples of Towson is a great community. We have very good interaction with those in charge. Top choice for us based on size and what is included in care. Everyone speaks highly of The Maples that we were just drawn to it.

Great place.

Great place.

The facility is beautiful...extremely...

The facility is beautiful...extremely welcoming. I loved the quaint decor and know my dad would be very comfortable there.

Single room, refrig, elevator, Tuesda...

Single room, refrig, elevator, Tuesday lunch bunch; classes; men's club; clean room, laundry service. Physical Therapy.

beautiful and a nice visit with Director

beautiful and a nice visit with Director

Very nice.

Very nice.

single room, refrig,elevator, Tuesday...

single room, refrig,elevator, Tuesday lunch bunch; classes; men's club - 69; clean room, laundry service. Physical Therapy.

This is a wonderful facility. It is ...

This is a wonderful facility. It is just south of Towson mall and a little congested being across from Towson University. It is still on my list of possible places.

The Maples of Towson is licensed by the state of Maryland for levels I, II & III. We have residents who range from totally independent to those who need care from head to toe. We offer physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy in a state of the art therapy room. Our food and beverage services are overseen by an executive chef with over 20 years of experience.