Brightview Towson - Towson, MD

[name removed] was very nice and sympathetic, [name removed] the Executive Director was very lively and engaging and welcoming. I really liked the place and felt [name removed] would be comfortable there. I felt like they really cared about their residents.

A quality facility

My parents were firm believers that you get what you pay for. My brother and I looked at six facilities before deciding Brightview was where my mother was going. Brightview was the most expensive but the facility is immaculate, there is a variety of choices at every meal, there is open dining, we could eat with mom whenever we wanted, the staff does not wear scrubs, and management is attentive and provides strong communication. The director for the assisted living kept in close contact and sometimes I would receive photos of mom smiling in an activity. Those were meaningful to my brother who did not live as close. Moms apartment was spacious and clean. The kitchenette made mom feel she was getting an apartment instead of a bedroom. The bathrooms are amazing and huge which helped when mom needed more care. I hope if you read this you consider Brightview for your parents, my brother and I still feel to this day we made the best choice for our mother.

In almost every way, I would give them a five.

In almost every way, I would give them a five. They had a much higher initial community fee. The food is very good. My loved one isn't able to participate in much, but they had a picnic lunch outside, and they make sure she is included in everything that she can. They have advanced care and end of life care for dementia. That's one of the reasons I chose them. I had been to another place that specialized in dementia, and they were reluctant. But One thing I found here, when we got there, there were four or five employees from where we had been before. Those four or five were the best of the employees of the previous place we had been. That was very telling. They all made a point to come and see her, even if she didn't remember them.

They are very friendly, and they have done a wonderful job with her.

They are very friendly, and they have done a wonderful job with her. They have a great activities set up, and they do a great job, getting the residents to participate. It can take a little bit of time to get some things that were requested done, some things have taken a week or two. The food has been great.

It's very nice, they do the best they can.

It's very nice, they do the best they can. They are very clean, and very friendly. There have been some issues with the laundry. I seem to have to make sure that she gets showers even when she doesn't want them. They do have some activities. I like the size of the room and that she has a private bathroom. There are a few girls that stand out as being really, really good, Brittany and Maia are really nice. The food is pretty good, and some of the things they serve are really good.

One of Maryland's newest Assisted Living and Alzheimer's community. Brightview Towson (on Burke just off York) is Now Open. "The people who are moving and their families and friends have anxiously been waiting for opening day," according to Deanna DiStasio, Executive Director. "The community is simply beautiful and we can't wait to bring it to life," she added.

Brightview Towson's design, programming, and service packages reflect the latest research and the feedback the company meticulously collects from the people who live at the communities, their families and friends, the staff, and the health care professionals who interact with the communities. "We create environments to support a vibrant lifestyle and our extensive programming," explains Marilynn Duker, Brightview's President. "We want each day to be a vibrant one for the people who live at our communities, regardless of the support services they need," she added.

Prepare to have your breath taken away by this beautiful home-like setting with a friendly, comfortable feel.