Lin's Loving Care Assisted Living II - Baltimore, MD

Lin's Loving Care Assisted Living II - Baltimore, MD has yet not published prices.

My loved one loves it here

My loved one is here currently and it’s really nice and she likes it. The staff is easy to communicate with and attentive. She’s in a wheelchair and whatever she needs, they help her a lot. She said the food is pretty good. The facility is kept pretty clean and housekeeping is there 24/7 to make sure things are kept clean all the time. They clean the room, make the bed, and take down the dirty laundry. Since she’s been there, we haven’t had any problems. She says everything is nice and when she needs assistance to do things, they’re right there to help. They have activities like bingo and arts and crafts. They also have people come in to sit and talk with them. I would recommend them. Something that I like is that the doors are open all the time and you can go and check it out yourself anytime you want. You don’t have to call and tell them that you’re coming. They keep everything pretty secure and keep a close eye on the residents to make sure they are safe. They also keep a schedule for the people that are smokers, especially during the cold seasons, to ensure that everyone is staying warm. Overall, I would recommend them to others and my loved one seems to be doing very well.

Lin's is truly wonderful

I moved my parents into Lin’s after having quite a few problems at their previous home. First of all, it’s a single home and not a facility. Their staff is established; they’re easy to communicate with and get in touch with. I can call the owner Stephanie directly and I know she’ll answer her phone. I couldn’t do that with other places. [Removed] and her daughter are so hands-on with all of the residents; my mother has a bedsore and is in pain a lot and [Removed]and her daughter will get in there to help treat the wound and make sure she’s taken care of. She’s not there farming the work out to anybody. When hospice comes in, they talk to her directly. There are different levels of need for everyone, but my mom is one of the more severe cases and the staff is right there if anything happens and she needs them. They help feed her because she’s bedridden and they work with her, they bathe her, they take care of her, all before anyone else is even up. They really tend to her and they’re always looking in to make sure she’s okay. They’re well invested in the building and they’re taking care of every aspect of it. There aren’t as many people here to take care of, maybe 12-15 at night and less during the day, so their attention can be evenly spread out. The food is home cooked and must be good because my father is cleaning his plate every time! The cleanliness is even a big difference! These people take care of everything themselves. There’s some work that needs to be done on the house but they’ve been working on it. Every time I turn around they’re mopping and cleaning and it’s all right there for you to see. There’s always someone there to engage and, while my parents don’t participate, I have seen signs for music therapy and bingo. Lin’s is smaller, so you’re able to actually sit down and talk with someone face to face. They have limited capacity, but I would absolutely recommend them.