Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge - Timonium, MD

Dining director [Removed] has a real problem. The most unprofessional disgrace I have ever witnessed. While eating with my mother, I was disturbed by how nasty he treats the other employees. It made my visit very uncomfortable and I simply do not feel at ease about having people like him around someone as important as the person who birthed me.

Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

Definitely get anything and everything they say in writing. Often heard "Oops, we made a mistake." They are a company making a profit and a pretty good one at that. The business side is the top priority. Honesty and integrity are not their specialty. Definitely look into what they call "skilled care".
The resident assistants, dining room staff, maintenance and housekeeping have been wonderful. The ladies at the concierge desk are very helpful and informative.

Gentle, respectful, empowering care

My mom moved into their assisted living facility after hip surgery. She needs assistance navigating with a walker and also had lingering short term memory issues - we're told they are due to the anesthesia and trauma. In addition, she has celiacs - which is gluten intolerance. Not allergy but intolerance. The staff at Brightview is amazing - they are gentle and respectful and very empowering. I feel that my mom is safe in their care.

In addition the chef made a point of meeting wiht us, reviewing her dietary needs. In subsequent visits, it is clear that not only the chef but the kitchen and waitstaff have been informed about gluten allergies. I am so impressed.

One of the main reasons I chose BV was because of their active calendar. Because of the relationship and balance between the independent and assisted living, I think the quality of activities is high, with a variety of opportunities for those who still need high level activities and those that need simpler enjoyable tasks.

Brightview Assisted Living at Mays Chapel Ridge in Timonium, MD

Both of my parents are residents (in separate rooms) in this community. The staff is wonderful and very caring. There are lots of activities and the other residents are very friendly. The building is very well maintained and always decorated for the appropriate holiday. I highly recommend this facility as an assisted living community.

Beautiful and clean, very f...

Beautiful and clean, very friendly staff. Not many active members in the community.Very little turn-out on the activity they provided at the time we were there.

Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge

I highly recommend Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge. My husband and I toured a number of senior living communities. We compared entry fees, amenities, location, and available services. Brightview was the perfect choice for us.

Very NIce Facility

Brightview is a very nice facility; clean and bright. Lots of actiivites for residents and convenient location. Shuttle buses for shopping. The one-bedroom apartment is a little small but fine for one person. It would be nice if there were a door between the bedroom and bathroom. This facility is large enough to offer many amenities without being overwhelmingly large. Bi-weekly cleaning is an added plus.
Andy Anderson and Kristen Dinsman arranged to have workers paint and install new carpet over the weekend so my cousin could move in on Monday. Greatly appreciated!!

Nice clean, large facility ...

Nice clean, large facility with many amenities. Somewhat expensive.

Very Pleased

When we came to visit Brightview Mays everyone in the lobby was just laughing and having a good time. They just seemed so lively. Our loved one has told us they are very pleased and think the food is excellent. That makes us happy because our loved one is very hard to please. We are very happy with Brightview and would recommend it to anyone.

Lovely, but a bit out of my...

Lovely, but a bit out of my price range (for both parents).

122261 Roundwood Rd. Timonium Md. 210...

122261 Roundwood Rd. Timonium Md. 21093 $4000 entrence fee $4350 monthly, 2br, 1.5ba Kit, W/D fitness 2 meals a day 163 condo's our cost, phone and cable.

Very nice place/Very nice people........

Very nice place/Very nice people.....Enjoyed my visit..

Memory Care section is called "Well S...

Memory Care section is called "Well Spring Village". Spoke to Andy. They have 19 studio apts for memory care. Telephone and cable tv are extra. They have cultural activities, educational and spiritual opportunities, programs with local universities, guest speakers, dances, exercise classes. It's adjacent to a woodland preserve.

Located in a rolling, green neighborhood just north of Timonium, Maryland, Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge brings together three distinct senior living options in one warm community that’s sized just-right. The campus offers Independent Living and Assisted Living residences and our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care in the secure Wellspring Village neighborhood.

A lovely community located in the planned residential village of Mays Chapel, Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge is a smart financial choice. As a rental community with no large entrance fee and all-inclusive pricing, Mays Chapel Ridge allows residents to maintain control of their assets. Plus, there’s an apartment style for every budget – from studios to penthouses and apartments with private balconies.

For unparalleled convenience, take advantage of a broad range of services and amenities such as gourmet meals, concierge services, on-site banking, housekeeping, even fitness center and salon. All affording you more time to enjoy countless social and recreational activities. Meet up with friends at the Safari Pub. Gather for a book discussion by the fireplace. Catch a movie in our theater or take in the woodland views from a community veranda.

Leave the driving to us. Scheduled transportation is available for everything from errands and appointments to a day exploring the charms of Baltimore. The community is also convenient to upscale shopping, medical services and woodland walking trails right in the neighborhood.

Having independent living, assisted living, and our award-winning Alzheimer’s Care in Wellspring Village all under one roof makes this community an exceptional choice for today and tomorrow.

Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge serves Timonium, Cockeysville, Parkville, Towson and the surrounding area.