Presbyterian Home of Maryland - Towson, MD

This is an Incredible Place to Live

My mom was a resident of Presbyterian Home of Maryland for several years. They took exceptional care of her. I know many other folks that lived at there during her stay and they all said it was wonderful. Personally I was always treated well and was impressed by the caring staff. We looked for a long time before selecting Presbyterian Home of Maryland for mom. It proved to be worth all the effort. A+.

Amazing

Presbyterian Home of Maryland staff loved and cared for my grandmother as if she were their own grandmother. The community is kept clean, residents spend a lot of time interacting with the staff, and reasonable involvement in activities is encouraged. They were sensitive to my grandmother's special needs. They made life comfortable for my grandmother and gave me peace of mind that she was loved and really cared for. Very special staff!

Outstanding Director

We are very pleased with everything at Presbyterian Home of Maryland. The room, staff, and Administrator are wonderful. This is the place we have selected for our mother and she could be happier there.

Larger facility in Towson on lovely g...

Larger facility in Towson on lovely grounds. worth checking out even though it is larger than Mom thinks she wants.