Maple Glen Assisted Living - Shelton, WA

Made you feel welcome

I really enjoyed touring this community [Removed] the Executive Director was wonderful very helpful and kind throughout the process. The community had a good layout I liked the look of the rooms it was not an overly huge community. The residents seemed happy and engaged in the social activities.
The food seemed very good what I thought was a nice personal touch is they let you pick and choose what you want to eat there is no set daily menu. I was all set to move mom into this place, however, I have presented an offer from another community that I just couldn't turn down.

I Was So Impressed

I picked them because they are close to me and I was impressed with cleanliness and friendliness. The residents living there were happy. Seeing that got high marks from my scale. When my mom heard about this she was more than happy to move in. Now she likes the activities like playing domino and going to exercising class. She eats good meals and has excellent care.

A great Home for Mom and Dad

This was probably one of the hardest decisions to make where can mom and dad live. The advice from A Home For Mom was excellent! I Interviewed several homes until I found Maple Glen Assisted Living in Shelton.
The staff is friendly and cares! Now mom and dad are eating 3 meals a day and have a lot less worries in there live.
Thank you again for your help with this process!

Our goal at Maple Glen Assisted Living Community is to meet each resident’s needs while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, respect, and individuality. To assure that this is done effectively, a health assessment is conducted prior to admission. Resident, family members, significant others, and Maple Glen’s staff together develop an individually tailored service plan. A follow-up review of services is then held every 90-180 days or whenever there is a significant change in a resident’s condition to assure that, as a resident’s need change, the services are adjusted accordingly.