• Durable Medical Equipment
  • Out-of-town Travel Assistance
  • Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day

Grams

I am so happy we found this wonderful facility for our mother. Mom had a stroke in July of 2014, and we had just about despaired over her care, and then Debra invited us to move (early!). Mom has dementia and is in a wheelchair and has a catheter, so her care is complex, but Tommy and the rest of the staff treat Mom with so much kindness and love, and whenever I visit I'm made to feel like family. Whatever needs have arisen, you've been equal to them. I really appreciate how welcome we have felt to speak up when something is amiss, and then see it quickly resolved. Thank you for everything!

Kay Kay

Thank you Bethany for the review. We enjoy all the memories we make with your mom daily. Thank you and see you soon.

My Mom called it home

You have never asked for a review from me since my Mom lived with you, and you didn't ask me for this one, but I have to say... I never knew she could be so happy and have so many loving people around her who cared for her as well as you did. You were a part of her family, and you treated her as such. She came to you in dire need of attention, from a previous assisted living facility. I was there a LOT and I never had to go find someone to tend to her needs. I was welcomed, as one of yours, and I never feared for her well being when I wasn't there. She rebounded from bed-ridden, when she got there, to enjoying Mother's Day with me, sitting up and enjoying a Mary facial, after two weeks. She had her rosy complexion back, teeth in, eating normal food, and having a good time. And what a joy for me to see a smile on her face once again. She enjoyed her "home" until she passed on Christmas morning 2008. I still love you all, and remember my Mom's time there as a very good part of her life. SHE loved you all... and that showed in her attitude and all the smiles I saw from her when she was there. I never had to announce that I was coming, and always found her interacting, or relaxing. She was never back in her room doing nothing. Your support was comforting and your level of care, excellent, to say the least. Thank you for making her important to you... for you know how important she was to me. Will miss her forever.

Kay Kay

Thank you soo much for your review Susan. We loved your mom and loved making sure she had everything she needed at "Home". It was a joy to see her back to her self. We enjoyed your family being a part of her Transition to rest. Once again Thank you.

Our goal at the Haven in Allyn is to provide the most excellent care possible. Our passion is to make you happy and comfortable in an environment that is loving, kind, compassionate, and safe. The Haven in Allyn is a new model in Assisted Living / Long Term Care. We cater to the needs and desires of each resident. Our residents receive lots of one-on-one care and attention through out the day and the night. We accomplish this with a team of caregivers that love to take care of seniors. Our maximum capacity is only 16 residents. Our facility is a mansion that over looks the waters of Case Inlet with a 180 degree view of Mount Rainier.

Haven in Allyn also offers In Home care, Adult Daycare, short term stays, and extended Stays.