- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Since the new director took over the services have become very bad. She will not talk to you or return calls. They have become less concerned about the residents and more concerned about what they can charge you for. Use to be a nice place but not any more. Look elsewhere.
You get what you pay for
The people at this community are great. The kitchen staff did not work with his dietary needs and they do not have a lot of food choices. The community is clean. We did have some minor issues with his laundry. They do offer some daily activities. This community may work for you if you did not like to venture out and are not a picky eater.