Manila Manor II - Reseda, CA has yet not published prices.

Like Family

I am so happy I found Manila Manor. I really wanted to find a place with Filipino caregivers for my father, and that's what I saw here. The staff is so friendly, and they treat both my father and me like family. [Removed], the director is so great at following up with us. She's very patient, and she understands that the process of moving a loved one is hard. The food there is excellent. The cook is from the same providence as my mother, and she is the best cook. Its just like homemade food. My father feels so close to everyone, that he thinks he works there. He helps wash the dishes, water the plants, and other things around the community. He also goes walking and does the exercise classes there. He has his own room, and feels so comfortable. This place is perfect for my dad.

Manila Manor II was not the right place for us!

I did not care for this community. The person that conducted our tour was nice and knowledgeable. This care home did not seem as warm and welcoming as the care home we chose. There was a strange smell and the residents did not seem to be very active.

The Care Is Good

I have no concerns with the cleanliness and care here. The meals are good, mom likes it. Her room gets weekly cleaning. Since my mom is unable to be active, the staff interact with her to keep her entertained. The staff are very nice and attentive. I would recommend this community to others.

Kudos to Manilla Manor!

We are very pleased with Manilla Manor. Had I realized that this option existed, I would have chosen it 4 years ago. Better late than never to a home that will provide a wonderful experience for my mother-in-law.