Remington House - Conyers, GA

Amazing atmosphere!

This community is really great. So helpful and attentive to my mother. She enjoys the social aspects of the community and the special outings that takes place. The food is delicious. My mother and I love this place!

Great visit

We recently took tour of The Remington House in Conyers, GA. in search of a place for my mother. The staff was absolutely wonderful. They were professional, informative, knowledgeable, and friendly. They gave us all the time we
needed to see the facility. The facility was also great. We found it very clean and well taken care of. There were plenty of activities, and the residents seem to be happy and involved.
At this time, my mother has chosen to reside with another family member. If any thing changes, this will be our first choice. We were really impressed with this facility and it's staff.

Welcome to a Qualityband Caring Senior Community

Excellent community for seniors,clean, variety of activities and close to my home. The staff was friendly, kind and welcoming during my telephone calls and visits. I truly appreciate their professionalism throughout my senior living facilities inquiry. [name removed] was understanding and helpful regarding the level and quality of care that I want for my mom.
I look forward to working with [name removed] as well as the other staff at Remington House.

No generator in Independent living building when power goes our!!

There is NO ELECTRICITY in the THREE STORY Independent Living building when [the] power goes out!! They only have a working generator in [the] assisted living building which happens to house the office. It is EXTREMELY unsafe for the residents physical and emotional well being. Just totally UNACCEPTABLE! \n

Best decision I ever made

I Had four different facilities to visited but something about this place made me feel like this was the one so much love and the caring staff how they work with the resident's made me feel good about leaving my father with them and I think it was the best decision I have ever made for my father.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback; we appreciate your confidence in us!

We went on tour and we just loved this place we are wanting to get all the things together so she can start living in her new home here the staff here are just loving people the really care

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience; we appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to welcoming you back!

Comfortable and Cared For!

Mom had stayed at Remington House previously for a respite stay. So when it came time for a more permanent move mom wanted to come back. It is a beautiful community with so many amenities provided. She enjoys the meals that are well planned. I visit every day and the place is so clean, there are no bad smells, they are continuously cleaning. Even her bedroom and bathroom are immaculate. Her room is a very comfortable to place to relax. Whenever she needs assistance they answer her call bell immediately. We are so satisfied with the care that the staff members are providing her, we know she is in good hands.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is making her home here at Remington House!

Nice Place, Friendly People!!

I am very happy with the Remington House. The place is always clean and the staff does a very good job taking care of me. I have not been able to join in on any activities myself but they are available for as soon as I am better. I am making a lot of new friends, everyone is very nice. The meals are good, sometimes they give large portions, never too little. I would defiantly recommend this place I am very happy here.

My mom's happy home.

My mom is happy at this community. It is like a home atmosphere. Everyone is nice and really care here. They have alot of activties and they are trying to get her more activities . I recommend this for excellent care for loved ones.

Taking Good Of My Mother

Everything has worked out very well for my mother here at this community. They are doing a very good job caring for my mother and her needs. The community is very well maintained, they do a very good job with making sure everything nice and clean. The staff have been accommodating. Everybody here are good folks. She has tried a few activities, they offer many for her to choose from. She is very pleased with the meals. I know she is getting great care, and this is a community I would recommend.

Room for improvement.

I would like to see, especially when a resident is new to a place, staff keeping an eye out and seeing that they are getting around okay and aren't getting lost. She has had a rough time learning her way around. We have had some issues with housekeeping and the thoroughness of the laundry. There have been some issues and confusion with billing, and timing of days, and charges. There have been minor falls, and no record of the incident. It's in a convenient location for our family, and we also think it's important not to make too many changes for our loved one, so we will continue to work with them, however there are some things that definitely need work.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your feedback. We were disappointed to learn you have not had a five-star experience so far, and would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about any concerns or questions you may still have. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone line. Thank you again, and we look forward to connecting with you.

impressive

The friend that took the patient to Remington House thought it was great. But the patient ended up having some issues and I haven't heard any more from her. The friend that took her there said the facility was impressive.

I had to take my loved one from out of this place. Don't get me wrong, I thought this place was GORGEOUS when first toured from the outside building. Once in, the residents were quiet and appeared miserable. The Tour guide lady even brisk walked me through the place so fast, I couldn't even describe what was really there if I wanted to. They staff and its entirety act as if they are hiding something. An extremely high volume of miscommunication and unprofessionalism, is all that I was met with while their with my loved one. I have a better chance with keeping them home and paying a pre school, baby sitter to take care of them prior to what this facility offers with negativity.

SLC Southeast

We are truly disappointed that you had this experience at our community. Please feel free to contact me directly at [removed] to further discuss, Anita LeJeune, Executive Director of Remington House.

This place is nice.

All I can say is we just really liked it there. Everyone was nice, the place is nice. It was everything we were looking for. We liked how the place was kept clean.

A Good Place for Mom

My mother was able to participate in the selection of Remington. This was partially based on her experience of having lived in their Independent Living facility 4 years prior as well as the accommodation of her beloved cat in the Assisted Living section. I was pleased with my Mom's choice mostly because of the early interactions I had with the Head Nurse, Anita during the interview process. She is a gift to that community! The only disappointments I have had is they did a room assignment switch from the one I was shown before move-in, but that subsequently got rectified upon our request. Also, although we were advised that this "might" be the case, we are paying much more for her level of care than anticipated. However, we made the financial adjustment because we feel this is a good placement for her at this time of her life.

Thanks so much

We are so pleased
Place is clean. Everyone nice
The employees seem to really care

A nice place

This is a very nice place, it's clean, and the staff are all very friendly. Really one of the things that drew me to this place when I was looking was the sense of community here. The residents are like a big family, they're always helping each other out or socializing in some way.

Remington House Review

My sister is acclamating nicely. She loves this place. We love it too (her sisters). It is nice, clean, the food is delicious. Service is great too. Everyone is so friendly.

Dad is Doing Well

It is expensive but it is what it is. We are getting good value because my dad is doing very well. They could improve on the food. They have pretty good activities, but it would be nice to see a few more for the men. They are more geared towards women. Maybe Sunday football for the guys would be nice, or just something like that.

The residents and staff are just wonderful!

From the first time my mom toured the Remington House and saw the apartments they offered she just loved it. I would highly recommend the Remington House to others, they have just been wonderful. Everybody there, including the residents are wonderful. They have taken a load off my mind knowing that my mom is safe and well cared for at the Remington House. Couldn't have found a better place! Also, we are thankful for A Place For Mom's help in our search.

We enjoyed our visit and the staff wa...

We enjoyed our visit and the staff was very warm and friendly. We will consider for respite.

It's a beautiful lifestyle at REMINGTON HOUSE! We appreciate your interest in our community. REMINGTON HOUSE provides a level of service that is suited for just about everyone. Our apartments allow residents to enjoy community life while still providing a high degree of privacy, independence, and choice. Why not come see for yourself? The address is 1504 RENAISSANCE DRIVE in beautiful CONYERS, GA. For today and tomorrow, the REMINGTON HOUSE tradition makes this community the right home for you or for someone you love. Since 1985, Senior Lifestyle Corporation has created premier residential retirement communities with innovative programs that help residents enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives. Today we are one of the nation’s largest senior living specialists and the only one offering senior living for every economic level, from luxury, to mid-market, to affordable. Live life to the fullest, at every age! Senior Lifestyle communities bring the energy back to life's experiences. Our resident program director orchestrates events, programs and outings that are in touch with the residents' interests and involvement. Our variety of programs, available seven days a week, includes everything from relaxing and familiar to innovative and exhilarating. We believe in the perfect harmony of the mind, body and spirit. These key elements of well-being are brought to life through our Wellness Everyday programming that incorporates all aspects of health physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social and vocational involvement. Join us and experience a lifestyle that is just right for you.

The spirit, mind, and body, in harmony, is the essence of wellbeing -- that's the focus at all Senior Lifestyle communities. The International Council on Active Aging bestowed the Innovator Award for our "Wellness Everyday" program. This program focuses on the 6 dimensions of wellness physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, and vocational. You'll discover many opportunities for wellness are awaiting you here at REMINGTON HOUSE. For more information about "Wellness Everyday" and other features of our communities, visit us at www.seniorlifestyle.com.

If you need help with daily living activities, you're going to appreciate the warm and caring professionals who provide these services at REMINGTON HOUSE, where our residents are our number one priority. Our Assisted Living also offers three different levels of care designed to meet the various needs of our residents. For today and tomorrow, the REMINGTON HOUSE tradition makes this community the right home for you or for someone you love