Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg - Spartanburg, SC

Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg - Spartanburg, SC has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care Physician
  • Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Wi-Fi

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The people were very kind to my mother. The therapists were all great. Everybody was very nice.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They treated my loved one really nice. The nurses were great. It stayed clean.

It was great.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The facility was nice and clean.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The level of friendliness seemed to vary quite a bit between staff members. It looked clean. However, the smell was very bad. As soon as you walked in the door, you could smell the foul odors. They served beans quite often. When my loved one first arrived, the communication was great. When it came to her discharge, there seemed to be much more confusion.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The rehab workers did a great job. I don't think they stayed with it long enough and discharged too early. The left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. It was very unorganized. Some of the staff were on it, but the majority were just drawing paychecks. There was no RN on staff at all times, just some of the time. I bathed my loved one. All they did was give him medication. The second shift was on it and got things done. The third shift stayed in the lounge or outside smoking. They did not answer call lights. The lights would be on all down the hall. Our floor was clean. In our room, I took care of it. In the long term areas or the cafeteria, it was bad. The cafeteria stank like something had died in it, so I went out to get our food every night. The doctor changed all his meds after I asked them not to. There was no communication from the nurses. The higher-ups have their meetings and listen to you, but nothing changes, so it is a waste of time.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The therapy was good. My mom's room was infested with ants and bugs. The CNAs were very uninterested in the patients. I had issues with dressings not being changed daily. No one fed my mom. They just wheeled food in and she could not feed herself. It was understaffed.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

I removed my loved one from there. They were pretty much completely incompetent. The therapy was pretty good. A couple of nurses were really good, and more than that were pretty bad. They were forgetting her pain meds and taking hours to get to her when needing to go to the restroom. They had lots of staff, but it was like they did not care. I had to move her because she could not get it straightened out. It was pretty clean. Some meals she liked, and other she had a hard time with. It was never consistently on time. One night, she didn't even get her meal. The facility did well with communication, but not the doctor. The doctor argued with me that she was getting a pain med, and when we checked the records, it was days since she had it.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

Everything was great with the nursing care.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They seemed to care, and they helped us figure out our loved one's medication. They helped get her stabilized and calm. We liked the care given. All the staff was wonderful, even the office personnel. It was very clean.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The staff was friendly, and I felt my loved one was in a safe environment. She was able to have the rehab there, but it was a long way from her room to the therapy, and she could not walk there. The cleanliness was great. She loved the meals. She said all of the staff were very friendly.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The facility seemed fine. Everything was clean. The patients did not seem like they were getting much attention. I called, and there was no one answering the phone. We liked the physical therapy there.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

I would recommend the facility to a friend.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The rehab therapy was great. The staff was nice. The nurses were attentive. The cleanliness was nice. The communication was good. I think they need to work on their meal plans. They need more choices for meals. They need to expand the insurance companies they accept.

Review of Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

One CNA in particular is truly wonderful. My mother absolutely loved her. The first shift of staff did not do so well. People that went to her when she asked to use the bathroom had to find help, and it took a long time for them to come back to her. They serve a little too much starch, but the food is overall okay. They reached out to me when they needed to, such as when there was an incident. This amount of communication was fine for me.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

It was great. They were extremely nice to me. They cleaned the room every day. The doctor talked with me every day. The rehab explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. I could not walk, and when I left, I could walk. The meals were good, but I did not like the chicken.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

My loved one loved it there. She said it was great. She said she would like to go back if needed. I liked the rehab area. There are two ends of the building. The rehab side is newer and nice, with high ceilings and chandeliers. We have no complaints about the food. It was good, if institutional.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They are the best. They do well with my loved one. I love them. The nurses are good. So many in there are as nice as they can be. The people call me and keep me informed.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They have really good staff. It takes a special person to care for the patients. We are impressed with everyone. There is no odor and it is super clean.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanbur

They were good. They gave me a break. They were very helpful. My loved one didn't complain about the therapy. The nurses were great! All of the staff was good and said hi every time I was there. They told me how she was doing.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

We like the exercise program, the care and the staff. The service is great.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

I was a little concerned about it at first because it looked like a nursing home, but it was okay, and we could sign him in and out.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They are excellent. We both cannot wait for my husband to go back. The staff here is phenomenal and has more manpower than the hospital. This is by far the best facility we have seen. We love it. It took stress off of me knowing that my husband is taken care of at this facility. Their therapy department is better equipped than any other place we have been to. It is spotless! The food is amazing - so nutritious, so good, so wonderful. When I visit here, I buy the meals for myself! The people here are their greatest asset. It is nice to see them encouraging staff to continue their education. All of the staff is absolutely amazing. You can always see the nurse. If we had any concern, such as his remote not working, the maintenance man was there right away and fixed it.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The stay is going very well. My father is making progress, and it is a very nice place. The therapy department is working with him and keeping the children in the loop with the progress that is being made. All of the staff is great.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

I really enjoyed the staff. They were always coming into the room and smiling and there to help. It was a clean building. I didn't notice anything dirty. My loved one enjoyed almost every meal while there!

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They did well. Everything was fine. The staff was good. They were all really friendly. It was really clean. They always cleaned anything on the floor. The food was fine. They were willing to give me something else if I wanted it.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They are doing a very good job. Everyone seems to be happy. My loved one was happy. The staff is friendly. The meals, for an institution, are good. They need more staff for the facility. They spread their caregivers a little thin. He may wait 45 minutes to an hour before they would come and help. I think they could do a better job with communication other than their monthly meetings they do.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They call me and let me know anything my loved one does. I always look for odors in nursing homes like this, and it doesn't smell at all. She is being social and enjoys the dining and meals. She does not complain about the therapy. She likes it a lot. The nursing wasn't as good. She had an experience with the nurses and had a dispute with money. She hasn't complained about the rest of the staff. I haven't had any problems with them.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

My loved one liked the place. It did her good. She felt like the therapists didn't think she was making progress, but for me, it was good. Every time I was there, the nursing was good. I didn't see any issues with the staff. The building was clean. They came in a few times to tidy. I commend them on the cleanliness. She ate all the food. She said it is a little bland, but pretty good, especially the dessert. They did well at informing me.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

The therapists are excellent. The meals are really good. I like the nurses who give medications. It is clean, but the carpet in the hall has a lot of stains and is hard to get around on. Some nurses are great and some are not so good. I encountered some things in the program that I do not think are right. I have a lot of pain, and the med nurses seem to make me wait one to two hours for pain meds.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

We have been there before and we like the staff. They care for their patients. The PT is good, and so is the food. It is clean as a whistle. The therapy is wonderful, and I highly recommend it. The nurses are great. The aides are good. They seem to care, and they all like my loved one. He does not like all of the food, and it is cold sometimes. They served the same food over and over.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

It was clean. They had a wonderful janitor there. I tried to clean up something, and he was right there fixing it for me. My sister did enjoy the meals. They tried to take her up to the dining room to encourage her, as well. They divided my sister between different departments. Some were very good, and others terrible. The therapy was the only good thing about the facility. The care is extremely understaffed. The care is up and down, depending on which shift. A particular aide manhandled my sister, which had a tremendous impact on her progress. She didn't receive an actual bath for five weeks. It felt like the family had to come in and take care of her in order for her to receive the right care. The people in the staff meeting acted like they were above us. It felt as though once we reported the incident, the nursing staff in particular turned a cold shoulder on us. They didn't return a call, period.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

Some of the aides were very helpful. The administrator was very nice. We liked one of the therapists. He was quite good. The cleanliness was not bad. The meals were quite good on some days. They just did not have enough help. He only had 30 minutes of PT and 30 minutes of OT per day. The nurses were okay, but not enthusiastic. Some were good and some were not good. They were having trouble getting staff to work there. There was a hiring sign outside of the building. Several times, I asked questions and said they needed to ask the doctors and did not get back to me. Some staff did get back to me with my questions.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

Nobody is available, and my loved one is having problems because he is not cleaned properly. They did something wrong with his medical equipment and it hurt him. I asked for wipes from the nurses' station to clean him, and the staff was very sarcastic and not very helpful. The staff tried to give me a bag of wipes already opened from another patients room. His medications were messed with. There is one nurse who is okay. The place is beautiful and clean.

Review of Physical Rehab and Wellness Center of Spartanburg

They need to care for their patients better. My loved one laid in wet diapers on multiple occasions. We didn't think the nurses behaved appropriately. They were sarcastic. They were giving Tylenol on their own. The staff was not overall friendly. Their bedside manner was not there. Their building was very nice. He was there a week before he got him on the kitchen list with the correct plate, but the food was good.

I would recommend Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg to a friend.

It's nice and clean!

One thing that I like is that they have not been giving my loved one the meds that keep him high. He likes the nurses, they have been awesome.

They take care of my loved one at the facility. They keep everything clean. She likes the food, they fix it like she likes it. They call me whenever there is a problem. They are very good at keeping us informed about our loved one.

Everyone is very friendly. I haven't tasted the food, but I've seen it and it looks pretty good.

To me the facility is giving quality care and it is clean.

I saw the housekeeping lady, and everyone was so nice. They make you feel at home. I would recommend this facility to anyone. Everyone was so good. The facility was very clean. The food was okay, but I didn't eat much. They are good at keeping me informed.

The staff has been great. I know my loved one likes pie they serve.

It's neat and clean, my loved one likes the food, and the nurses are nice.

I like it all, my loved one has been there before.

My loved one likes the food.

We have been here before, and we know all the people. My loved one complains that there is not enough variety with the food, it's same meals over and over, it's not real tasty, and breakfast is always cold.

I would recommend!

It's incredibly clean. My dad loves their food.

Love the nurses, but the CNAs need to shape up.

The assistance and the promptness of the staff is great. They're very compassionate.

Everyone seems to be really good about getting things done.

My loved one is kind of a picky eater, one night she might eat everything and others she may not.

The therapy is wonderful but the CNAs are terrible. They put my husband in dirty clothes after a bath, rather than doing laundry. His room was filthy. Food all over the floor, stinky bathroom. I can't say if I would recommend it or not, because the rehab is great but the rest is frustrating. The therapists are great and they're working hard to get my husband healthy. Some of the aides are really terrible but there are some that are great. The public areas are clean but his room is disgusting. When he first got there they brought him a really nice meal but I told them he couldn't eat that because of his medication and the CNA took it and brought him a meal he could eat right away. The food is great and they follow his diet.

My loved one has fallen twice since he's been there. I went up there and he'd had the same clothes on for days and they hadn't cleaned him up. He needs help eating and I have to go feed him because I don't think they are feeding him. If I ask questions, they answer.

They've taken my loved one's pain meds away, they won't give her anything for nausea, she's terribly ill, and she's just lying there. When she asks for medication, they nurse says she can't without a doctor's order, and no one will call the doctor.

ANGELS FROM ABOVE

I have had several family members at this facility most recently my father in law who passed away there. I would just like to thank each and everyone of the staff from the top to the housekeeping because they all went above and beyond. They did everything that they could possibly do to keep him comfortable. He had previously been there and was able to go home then he wanted to come back and stay the remaining time he had left. The DON went out if her way to help get his medicines right. My family member was a bit difficult at times and the CNA just took it all in stride. They still was there for him and took excellent care of him. When someone's mind goes you never know what will happen and its very difficult for people to understand much less deal with. I LOVE each if you and praise all if you. Thank you so very much for ALL you have done for me and my father in law. If he were here today he would definitely say the same.

Stay Away

Be afraid - be very afraid of this place. Extremely Disorganized. Right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing. Need to add physical therapists. Too many patients for amount of OT and PT staff. Sent home in same condition as when arrived. Ask staff a question and they pass the buck and you never get an answer. Kitchen staff sometimes didn't show up so meals were a roll of the dice.

At Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness Center of Spartanburg we are proud to provide unsurpassed care in a warm, supportive environment. We offer a variety of activities to serve the social and recreational needs of our guests. Our location is conveniently located near medical specialties, cultural arts, museums, and restaurants. We provide both short-term and long-term care, wound care, IV therapy, Medicare/insurance case management, restorative care, social work/discharge planning, and hospice.