We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Cascades Verdae - Greenville, SC has yet not published prices.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- No Smoking Outdoors
- No Smoking Indoors
- Weekly Exercise
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Weekly Houskeeping
- Female & Male Residents
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Skilled Nursing
- 24-Hour Security
- Computer Lab
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Movie Theater
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- Gated Community
- Fitness Center
You worked hard for years to build up equity in your house. Now you want to enjoy the fruits of your labor by ridding yourself of the burdens of home ownership. Many retirement communities require you to spend your hard earned equity simply to move there.
At Cascades Verdae, Greenville’s Premier Retirement Community, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to. The choice is yours. You can enjoy all that life has to offer by renting or by investing your money in a refundable occupancy agreement.
From flexible dining dollars, full-service Wellness Center, on-site Continuum of Care and healthcare staffed by a Registered Nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Cascades Verdae offers a high quality of life at very affordable rates.
With one and three-bedroom apartments and two and three-bedroom single-family cottages, Cascades Verdae has comfortable home plans for every need or desire. And with 24-hour staff and push button security, you’ll never feel safer in your own home.
Call 864-528-5501 to Reserve A Tour and learn how you can live The Weller Life® living at Cascades Verdae. Affordable, carefree retirement living with the option of no upfront equity, that’s living the Cascades Verdae life!
Cascades Verdae is a senior residential community in the hills of South Carolina. It is located southeast of the mid-sized town of Greenville, which is an hour west of Columbia. The residence features a number of different floorplans for varying levels of independence, including a cottage and apartment layout. Some of the many amenities residents will find here include:
- Restaurant-style dining
- Indoor heated pool
- Private wellness center
- Full maintenance and housekeeping
- Planned social activities
- Choice of seven floorplans
Cascades Verdae is a community that allows seniors to age in place. There are independent care apartments and cottages, assisted living and memory care areas. The community also has a short-term rehabilitation program for local residents as well as home health care.
Greenville is a medium-sized city located in the western part of South Carolina. It is only an hour from the larger city of Columbia. The area surrounding Greenville is rural and heavily wooded, making it a great place for those who enjoy spending time in nature. The community of Greenville is friendly and the people easy to talk to, so seniors will have no trouble sharing conversations with local residents.
- Walkability Score: 3 out of 10. The community is large but not pedestrian friendly. There are no shops within reasonable walking distance.
- Average Age in 29607 zip code: 35. This area is rural and racially diverse.
- Number of local senior residential facilities nearby: There is one other senior facility located in the same zipcode, as well as many more scattered around Greenville, South Carolina.
- Average Weather: Greenville is located in a temperate area. Winters are relatively mild with temperatures rarely dipping below 30 even in January. Summers are hot and humid and the area gets about 49 inches of rain per year.
- Veteran's facilities: US Department of Veteran's Affairs in Greenville
Residents of Greenville often travel the area in private vehicles, the most prominent form of transportation in the county. Shopping and attractions are scattered in and around the city. Cascades Verdae's location away from central Greenville means that bus service isn't always available.
- Buses: Greenlink Bus Service is the area's transit company
- Trains: Downtown Greenville operates a Trolley service for those traveling within the city
- Taxis: Greenville has an airport shuttle as well as a variety of taxi services, including Yellow Cab, Budget, and Greenville Transportation
- Ride Shares: Vanpooling and Carpooling is encouraged. Those who live in Cascades often use transportation provided by the facility.
Health and Safety
Cascades Verdae is located outside of the downtown area of Greenville, so there are a lot of wooded areas surrounding the community. It is only blocks from Greenville Medical Clinic and a selection of other medical facilities.
- Hospitals in the Area: Baptist Easley Hospital
- Crime rate in 29607 zip code: This part of the county is more rural than other areas. The crime rate is higher than average in both property and personal crime.
Sports and leisure
Residents can join activities within the Cascades community by checking out their monthly calendar. For those who prefer to leave home for their physical activities, the area is rife with outdoor activities, including hiking, biking and walking.
- Golf courses near by: Verdae Greens Golf Course, Crosswinds Golf Course, Nevada Bobs
- Tennis courts/clubs near by: Haviland Tennis Academy, Carolina Golf and Tennis Club
- Gyms near by: YMCA of Greenville, Jazzersize of Greenville, Commerce Club
Shopping and entertainment
Greenville is home to many historic and cultural attractions as well as shopping venues to fit any size pocket-book. Seniors are only a few minute's drive from museums celebrating southern history and entertainment.
- Clothes Shopping nearby: Target, REI, Costco, American Eagle
- Grocery stores: The Fresh Market, Publix,Trader Joes, Bi-Lo, V-Go
- Restaurants: Saffron Indian Cuisine, Firebirds, Kannika's Thai Kitchen, Giovanni's, Pita House
- Movie theaters: Great Escapes Theater
- Libraries: Greenville County Library
- Senior-friendly salons (men and women): Artistic Cutters, Head Coach Haircuts, Great Clips, Head Case, Regency Salon
- Attractions: Greenville Zoo, Museum and Library of Confederate History, Bob Jones University and Museum, Paris Mountain State Park
Seniors who live at Cascades Verdae have opportunities to join their fellow residents in devotional services and study groups. Greenville also has a variety of churches for seniors who would rather explore their spirituality outside of the community. Some of the area churches include Redemption World Outreach, Kingdom Revival Church, Morningside Baptist and Chabad of Greenville."