Magnolia Manor - Spartanburg, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

The admissions director is very good and very thorough. She knows all about the facility. I think it could be a little less hectic and a little cleaner. PT could improve with communication.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

Communication was good. The place itself was an older building. I thought it was fine considering its age. My loved one just felt the staff was a little bit short with her. That was most of the issue.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

My loved one seems to be pretty happy with the way the therapists have been working with her. When I have been there, the nurses have been attentive. She's been okay with all but one of the meals. They are really good with the communication. I am thinking the building could use some updating. It is older.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

I love this place and the people. This place is marvelous. The nurses are wonderful. The cleanliness is perfect. The food is wonderful.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They take care of her here. The person assigned to her gets her up every morning and dresses her. The food is very good. Every time I have asked them about anything, they have gone out their way to get me an answer.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They were good people. They helped me out. The communication was good.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

So far, everything has been wonderful! My father hasn't complained any. Every time I have been in there, they have been nice! He's happy with the meals and dining experience. I haven't had communication yet, but we have a meeting scheduled soon.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They are a blessing to us and we really appreciate what they are doing for my mom. We are very grateful.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They have been really good to my loved one. It all looks clean. She is well pleased with the meals.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

My mother is much better than she was going to therapy. She likes all of her food. There is a nurse that is really nice and good to my mother, as well. They are friendly. It's gotten better. Before, it wasn't really clean. It smells like urine a lot, but they have improved. There's traffic in the hallway. They have narrow hallways with a lot of wheelchairs. Some of the nurses' helpers are not as sincere with my parents as I would think. I have been trying to get her a test for a week.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

Mama hasn't complained about the food. She likes the bed. I think she likes it better then any other place she has been. She seems to like the nurses. I like how friendly the staff is. They've been good! It's clean.

It has gone well.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

The therapists are excellent people. Most of the staff is very friendly. A few of the CNA's and nurses were good at communicating. They have roaches. The bathroom is not big enough for her wheelchair. They had mold on the lower edges of the floor. The meals were not always balanced. Sometimes they did not have a vegetable and it was mush.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They just don't wait on the patients like they should. There are roaches everywhere.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

The staff is pretty awesome, but I had to go in there and sweep, and it took almost two hours to get her changed.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

The admissions director and social worker communicate pretty well. I am not satisfied with the cleanliness. There is a horrible smell the minute you walk in and it is not very attractive. There is some unprofessional behavior with loud talking, but not directly towards me or my mom.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They weren't turning my mom like they were supposed to. Now she's hurting, and they claim she doesn't have clothes there so they don't have to get her up. I'm very upset and disappointed. The nurses need to do more. Her hair hasn't been washed in over a week, and I'm constantly having to say something. I was in there sweeping up last night, and I have to change the bed. Some days the food is good, and some days it's terrible. They don't have the right diet for her, and the food has too much starch. They've called once or twice, but not recently.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

It didn't seem like they were watching my aunt. Every time I would come in, either her sheets weren't changed or she wasn't cleaned up. She would be lying straight on her back for long periods of time. There were some nurses that were okay. There was a lack of communication. The housekeeping was bad. Whenever I went in, it was a mess. The bathrooms were really filthy. The floors were dirty. The food was also bad. My aunt didn't like it at all.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

I think the therapy went well. The food was okay. They were pretty good with communication. My loved one said she did not like it and a few of the staff were not nice to her. She hated being there.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They keep my mother clean, and I have not heard any complaints from her. The nurses take care of her. The food must be good, because she eats it. One day she said, "This sure is good food." They brought her something else when she could not eat something. The communication is good. The head office is good. It is clean, and my mama says they clean too much. It's kind of hard to get someone to come.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They are nice to my dad. He is well-shaven and he is clean. The therapists work with him closely and walk with him. The nurses are very good and get help in a minute or two. They are really nice to the patient and make sure the patients are not in pain. The aides check on him and make sure he has what he needs. The social worker is really good with my dad. The staff has been in contact with me about how he is doing. I like the rehab therapist and the marketing director. It is an older building. His side of the room is clean and well-kept. He has had chicken that was burned on the outside.

It was good.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They stay on top to keep it clean. The therapy is going well. The meals are sufficient. They give an adequate amount of food. I like the admissions director. She has been helpful. Some of the staff is friendly, and some of it is not friendly. There is not enough staff for the patients' needs. My loved one needed to be changed, and it was over 45 minutes for help.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

I guess the therapy is okay, and there has been an improvement. There are a lot of little things like roaches around.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

The therapists do a good job. Breakfast is good, but the rest of the food is mediocre. A lot of the staff could improve with listening to me. They need to explain what they are doing. The nurses walk away while I tell them what I need. The staff is too busy to give me answers. It is clean except for the roaches in my room.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

It is very poor. That place needs to be torn down and remodeled. It should not be in operating conditions the way it is. My mom can't get anyone in there when she needs to go to the bathroom and has had several accidents. It is like it is a burden to come. It is dirty and has roaches. They are leaving rags with feces in the bathroom. They do not clean up, and it is not suitable for two people. The meals are very nasty, so we take her food. The only communication has been with the administration, and no one else has come in there. The administrator is very polite.

Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg offers families care options that give peace of mind while supporting independence. We offer both short-term therapy stays and long-term care to meet your family’s needs in a beautiful setting with attractive grounds. Frequent specialist care ensures that our patients receive high-quality treatment in line with their needs, and includes access to a wound doctor, psychiatric care, podiatry, and dental services. This well-rounded team of professionals allows us to deliver holistic treatment. Clinical and therapy staff work together to develop personalized care plans that support greater independence and wellbeing.