Magnolia Manor - Spartanburg, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They keep my mother clean, and I have not heard any complaints from her. The nurses take care of her. The food must be good, because she eats it. One day she said, "This sure is good food." They brought her something else when she could not eat something. The communication is good. The head office is good. It is clean, and my mama says they clean too much. It's kind of hard to get someone to come.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They are nice to my dad. He is well-shaven and he is clean. The therapists work with him closely and walk with him. The nurses are very good and get help in a minute or two. They are really nice to the patient and make sure the patients are not in pain. The aides check on him and make sure he has what he needs. The social worker is really good with my dad. The staff has been in contact with me about how he is doing. I like the rehab therapist and the marketing director. It is an older building. His side of the room is clean and well-kept. He has had chicken that was burned on the outside.

It was good.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

They stay on top to keep it clean. The therapy is going well. The meals are sufficient. They give an adequate amount of food. I like the admissions director. She has been helpful. Some of the staff is friendly, and some of it is not friendly. There is not enough staff for the patients' needs. My loved one needed to be changed, and it was over 45 minutes for help.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

I guess the therapy is okay, and there has been an improvement. There are a lot of little things like roaches around.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

The therapists do a good job. Breakfast is good, but the rest of the food is mediocre. A lot of the staff could improve with listening to me. They need to explain what they are doing. The nurses walk away while I tell them what I need. The staff is too busy to give me answers. It is clean except for the roaches in my room.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg

It is very poor. That place needs to be torn down and remodeled. It should not be in operating conditions the way it is. My mom can't get anyone in there when she needs to go to the bathroom and has had several accidents. It is like it is a burden to come. It is dirty and has roaches. They are leaving rags with feces in the bathroom. They do not clean up, and it is not suitable for two people. The meals are very nasty, so we take her food. The only communication has been with the administration, and no one else has come in there. The administrator is very polite.

Magnolia Manor of Spartanburg offers families care options that give peace of mind while supporting independence. We offer both short-term therapy stays and long-term care to meet your family’s needs in a beautiful setting with attractive grounds. Frequent specialist care ensures that our patients receive high-quality treatment in line with their needs, and includes access to a wound doctor, psychiatric care, podiatry, and dental services. This well-rounded team of professionals allows us to deliver holistic treatment. Clinical and therapy staff work together to develop personalized care plans that support greater independence and wellbeing.