Brookdale Meridian - Meridian, MS

Brookdale Meridian - Meridian, MS has yet not published prices.

Brookdale Living

My 94 year old father has been at Brookdale for six months now and we are so pleased with the level of service and attention he has received. The staff are all very friendly and accomodating to us since we live out of town and worry about him. The facility is always well maintained and a lot of effort goes into providing daily activities for the residents.

He has adjusted to living there much faster than we expected largely due to the caring atmosphere. We are very thankful to have him in a place where we know he will receive the care he needs should the occasion arise. It is a lot less stressful for his family.

I would highly recommend Brookdale to anyone looking for a solution for their relative who needs a little extra care.

Nice people!

The Brookdale has taken good care of my father. My father seems to be needing a higher level of care, but the staff does what they can to take car of him while I find a place that can suit his needs better.

NEW RESIDENT

Most hot meal items are not served hot, sometimes warm and like today, meat pattie cold and did not have gravy and mushrooms as on menu.

Reported a roach in the apt when I first came to see my apt 3 weeks ago. Killed another one today.

When the renovations are done it's going to be a beautiful place!

My mother in law moved into Brookdale Meridian a little over a month ago and so far so good. She still needs to get used to the change but things are going very well so far. The only things I would say that isn't so attractive is the fact that they are renovating and the carpet is pulled up in some areas and the dining area is in complete disarray. Other than that, that staff are just wonderful. They have a willingness to help and take great care of the residents. Mom has participated in some activities. We were able to have a meal with her and although it's not restaurant quality the foods not bad. I would definitely recommend the place.

Good experience!

We have been very pleased at this time with the service of Brookdale.

has been satisfied

My aunt has been satisfied with Brookdale Meridian. She is waiting for a one bedroom to open up. Other than that everything is okay. She has no complaints about this facility.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.