Horrible

My Mom and myself also had thing’s stolen from her room while she lived there. Keep watch of your jewelry and any nice sunglasses to say the least.

Dismal

We drove by Madonna Gardens for my loved one, but we didn't go in. Even from the outside, it just looked so dismal to me. I knew without even touring that this was not the place for my loved one to be, so we continued our search.

Exceptional!

My mom has been a resident at Madonna Manor for about five weeks. If you are looking for a great home for your loved one, Madonna Manor is the place! It gives me such peace and reassurance when my mom tells me, "I love living here... the staff are wonderful and caring... I feel safe...this is my home." These are just some of the statements she has made. I visit my mom about four to five times per week, so I have met many of the staff that work at Madonna Manor. They are kind, caring, friendly and professional and seem to really enjoy their jobs. [Removed] is the Director. He is easy going and easy to talk to. He truly cares about each resident and insures they are comfortable and enjoying their stay. I am truly thankful for finding Madonna Manor. Great place!!!

Exceptional Care

Madonna Manor provides a quiet and restful atmosphere to its residents. The staff is professional and caring while seeing to the needs of each individual resident. My mom has only been there a couple of weeks and so far they're doing a great job!

Care makes the world of difference

The staff at Madonna Manor make all the difference in personal care. They treat resident with excellent care as if they were their own family. My mom has only been there for just over a month and during that period her health, mentally and physically, improved dramatically. I contribute it to the TLC provided by the staff.

We are thankful that we found Madonna Manor.

Not For My Loved Ones

I thought everything was not what I expected. I did want to put my parents in this community. It did not fit my parent's personality so I did not take the tour any further.

Caretakers seem to be truly interested in their patient care.