Lia's Personal Care Home - Lawrenceville, GA

Good Care

This was a very nice service. We were happy on everything that they offered for the care for my mom. They answered all questions and were very nice and respectful to our needs. We did not use this service, but would recommend the care to others.

above the rest

Great place mom loves it there. Lias care is the best. She helps my mom with everything. My mom feels like she's at home. Best move we made for her. Wish there were more places like this for older people needing care.

Best Choice I Ever Made

In June of 2009, A friend highly recommended Lia’s Personal Home Care. I visited and interviewed Lia. I felt confident with this interview and proceeded to move my husband into her homecare facility.

I visited my husband everyday for 3 years. I saw firsthand the treatment she and her staff gave to all the patients each and every day. I arrived at different times. I stayed for prolonged lengths of times – 2 to 5 hours each day. There was never a time I arrived to find my husband with soiled clothes or not fed or prescriptions not administered properly.

In addition, Lia gave me hints to help me when problems arose or my husband needed extra assistance or doctor visits. Her advice was always in the best interest of my husband and his needs, as he continued to worsen. She showed me so many ways to help him and, by the same token, it helped me learn to cope and live with his sickness.

I cannot recommend anyone more highly for her cleanliness, her medical assistance, her well-balanced meals, her scheduling, and/or anything else which aids in the care of her patients. Her patients are her family. I will forever be grateful for making the hardest years of my life so tolerable; as I endured my husband’s disease until his passing.

Lia's Personal Care Home is the best in the business!

My grandfather was a resident at Lia's Personal Care Home for over four years. During that time he was provided with the highest level of care. Lia, and her staff, became like a second family to us over the years. Anyone looking for a place for their loved one should look no further. If you want to know that your loved one is in a safe, loving and nurturing environment then know Lia's Personal Care Home will provide that and more.

The best around

Don't even consider a nursing home, go straight to Lia's PCH! We transferred our mom from a multi-bed nursing home facility in Oklahoma where she was found unclean, to Lia's 3 years ago, and never looked back. I had friends who had their loved ones there also and one was a registered nurse. Her Alzheimer's husband was in several facilities before she found Lia's more than 10 years ago, and I remembered that she was finally comfortable with where he was staying. So when our Mom needed a place to stay, I contacted her to talk.

Lia's PCH is a normal home setting with only a few adults at a time. They are given constant attention with home cooked meals and lots of love. It won't matter the time of day you drop in, Lia's home and your loved one with be found clean.

Having our Mom at Lia's, where she peacefully died, gave us such comfort and peace of mind during her last three years of life. We highly recommend Lia's PCH to anyone looking for day or live-in 24-hr care for their loved one.

If your senior relative is located near Lawrenceville, Georgia, Lia's Personal Care Home is the perfect option to help take care of your loved one in a comfortable home. They get to keep the comfort and stability offered by living in a home, while our staff provides them with excellent care. We only care for three residents at a time, so your senior will never go overlooked. We strive to continually provide the highest quality of living to residents at all times. Some of the services we provide at Lia's Personal Home Care are assistance with personal hygiene, assistance with medication and doctors visits, planned recreational activities, and planned social activities. We also provide meal care with three nutritious meals a day and snacks, as well as special diet preparation and feeding assistance. We have a nearby hospital, Gwinnett Medical Center, that is only four miles away, in case of an emergency. We are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to make sure our residents are always well taken care of.