HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton - Easton, MD

Review of Heart Fields at Easton

Heart Fields at Easton is a very nice facility. It has a very competent and caring staff and management. Caring for the patients involves great compassion and love. Heart Fields people have these qualities.

Review of Heartfields at Easton

I’ve been very happy. The caregivers and staff are exceptional. They always treat me with respect and kindness.

A spouse

I am very happy with the care that my wife receives at Heartfields. The facility does a good job.

A good reputation

The staff at this community are supportive in every way. They encourage my wife to be active and socialize. They offer healthy food choices. They offer daily activities and they keep the community very clean. I would recommend this community.

The most expensive place so far. Care starts at $5,500 + for the smallest room. They have three room sizes to pick from, all with great views. They have a chef on staff and a lot of activities. They really try to make the place feel like home and not a nursing care facility.

Respite stay

My husband stayed for two and a half weeks of respite care while I traveled so only know the before and after. The staff was very welcoming and friendly as I made the arrangements and when we returned to collect his things. They made certain his room was clean and personalized.
Only issue, I think, was the loss of two wallets with ID, cash and a card. I believe the staff did all in their piwer to find them but nothing was recovered.
Nonetheless, my husband said he'd go back so the facility is definitely still an option for us.

Cost is the standard price per day for respite care.

Happy to have mom here.

My mother has lived here for six weeks and we are so grateful to have found it. She was resistant at first but now seems to be enjoying the social aspects of the activities and the staff. The staff treat the residents like family. They couldn't be nicer.

Mom frequently remarks on how good the food is and how much she likes how the lady in the salon does her hair. She has privacy and freedom to join in or not as she pleases. I would recommend this place to anyone. It's first class. The only con is the high price but elder care is not something I would want to look for a bargain on. You get what you pay for.

The staff and everyone there are so helpful and friendly they are definitely helping to make my mother's transition as easy as possible. They have been this way since our first visit and it is so appreciated! I just wish we could find bridge players.

Our experience

My mother was a resident of the assisted living at Heartfields for about six months. The food and especially the cookies were absolutely wonderful. The staff treated my mother like an old friend instead of a patient and worked very closely with our family to ensure the best care for my mother. Unfortunately, my mother’s dementia progressed to the point of requiring more specialized care. Sadly, the memory clinic at Heartfields did not have any openings at the time. The staff worked very hard to help us transition to another facility and have made a point of visiting her in her new home. We are grateful for their efforts.

Good option for elder patients in need of assisted living

It has only been a little over a week, but the staff seems to be making a concerted effort to help mom adapt to assisted living, It has not been an easy transition for her.

Heartfields at Easton MD

My mother became a resident of the Assisted Living section of Heartfields at Easton in August 2013. The staff are very friendly and have been extremely helpful in getting my mother accustomed to her new surroundings. Mom has adjusted better than we expected, and although Mom has dementia and can be 'obstinate', HF has worked with her and is doing everything they can to make her comfortable. We are very happy with Mom's placement at HF Easton, and are thankful that we found a place where she is content and well cared for. It seems more like a family than an institution. We especially appreciate that they are 'pet friendly', as my Mom loves animals. There are many activities available, and they are presented with enthusiasm, but Mom doesn't usually participate, as she has never been real social. And that is ok. I am glad that we found Heartfields,

Welcome to HeartFields, a Five Star Senior Living community! In our beautiful, home-like setting, which is convenient to major freeways, yet nestled on a campus-like setting on Talbot County waterfront, you will find 24-hour care services, respectful caregivers, Assisted Living with additional levels of care, a secured dementia/Alzheimer’s unit, individual care plans, an on-site team of specialists, group social events and much more. HeartFields at Easton offers many lifestyle conveniences to make your experience comfortable and inviting. We offer tastefully appointed common rooms, comfortable dining rooms and lounges, restaurant-style meals, single-floor living with short hallways and complete maintenance services. Our secure and manageable environment welcomes your family and friends anytime! At HeartFields at Easton, a hassle-free life is what we are all about!