Lutheran Care Center At Poughkeepsie - Poughkeepsie, NY

Lutheran Care Center At Poughkeepsie - Poughkeepsie, NY has yet not published prices.

Poor Care at Lutheran Care.

My Father [removed] and as a result he is no longer able to walk or eat on his own. He had a temperature of 105 for two days that they never properly treated and if not for the quality care of Vassar Hospital he would be gone. However, he now has a PEG tube for feeding and is wheelchair bound. I would NEVER recommend this facility and they need to be closed to spare other families the same grief.

Negligent treatment!

The treatment and the Doctors are all sub par, at best. They have no regard for the dignity and health of the residents. My Father had a 105 degree fever for two days and they never sent him to the Hospital. I finally forced them to send him to the ER which he entered totally dehydrated, UTI and Bladder infections, a sugar level of over 500, Kidney failure, elevated sodium levels and a latex catheter of which he is allergic. This resulted from total negligence and as a result he can no longer walk or eat on his own. They also used to place shoes, e3 to 4 sizes too small to keep him from walking. I would not send my worst enemy to this facility.