The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Medical Director on Staff

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

I would recommend the Grand at Pawling. They need more staff help though. In most of these places the food is not "gourmet" but it is good.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

I like the fact that they provide transportation from my own home to where she is at. The rehab therapy is fine. The communication has been very good. She does not like the food and only likes her own food.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My father says everything was fine. I would recommend this facility.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My father says the therapy is very good. The facility is spotless. The transportation has been difficult, and we are very frustrated about that. No one ever answers the phone there. I have an issue with the administration and transportation. One or two people are great at keeping me informed but all others are not.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The nursing staff is excellent, helpful, and compassionate. They're making sure everything is right. The communication has been great. From what I've seen everything is good. I've seen the therapists do work with my mother, I haven't seen anything negative. The staff care is excellent. It's very good for a difficult job. The facility is very clean, I see them disinfecting consistently. There seems to be balanced meals. If I have any concerns, they drop what they are doing to talk to me.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

They keep my husband clean and neat, and make sure he has what he needs. They check on him periodically. They seem to be doing what they're supposed to. All of the people seem to know what they're doing. They are friendly. They ask if he needs anything and if everything's okay. They respect my husband's privacy. It is clean, too - I look in corners, and it's all good.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My loved one likes the facility. It's clean. He seems to like the meals.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

Overall, the experience is positive, and people are respectful. I'd recommend The Grand at Pawling. The follow thorough is very frustrating though. With meals, there are options, but not the best options.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My loved one says she does not feel much pain. She is getting in and out of her wheelchair by herself, and at first she could not get in and out of the wheelchair. It depends on who takes care of her for the day for the nurses and aides. Some are nicer than others. The dining services are good, too. She does not like the meals but she is getting better. It is her preference, I don't think there is anything wrong with meals. We talked to the dietitian to give alternate foods. We will see how that works out. We did not know about all of the choices at first.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The social worker has been very helpful. They need to pay more attention to his dietary needs, but I think the nutritionist is trying. The Grand is better than the other facility my brother was in. The doctors have not been great, though. I have asked them to call and talk to me. The television is ancient and he cannot see the color and it is dark and has hardly any channels, but they are working on changes to all of TV's.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

It's clean. Lack of communication reduces the score. A couple of nurses have not been very friendly so far, but the others are okay.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

Some of the nurses have been good, but I feel the care is subpar. In discussions, they have been average. They're very slow to get anything moving and done. I think they're understaffed. They don't know what they're doing. There's no follow-through. The therapists aren't doing their full job to get her up and motivated. They're finally scheduling the family meeting, and it's been two weeks. There's no real interest in getting to know what's best for the patient.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

The overall care is great. I am there every day and if I have questions I get them answered right away. The staff friendliness was good. The only problem is on the weekends the aides always seem to be understaffed. I'd like them to have more aides on the weekends. Also, she is not crazy about the meals.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

They are all friendly. My husband can be difficult and they are dealing with him very well. He takes his meals in his room and he likes the food fine.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

The nurses' aides were very good to my mother and they always said hello to her. My mother said they had good food. Some of the food was not to her preference - she prefers potatoes and meat. She did not get all of her laundry back, and they just shrugged their shoulders. I am going back to the facility to look into this issue.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

I'd recommend The Grand at Pawling to a friend! They called me when anything happened. My loved one was enjoying the meals. He said food was good.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

I'd recommend this rehab. However the biggest thing to improve upon would be the processing of information. When someone is brought in, they should process new patients more efficiently. My biggest frustration was that I asked a lot of questions and they had no or slow answers. When I reached out to the PT via email, I wish someone would have given me answers at the beginning of her PT. The many questions I had were answered weeks later via an email attachment.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

Some of the nurses are really, really nice. But they don't really push patients here. It surprised me that the room gets dirty so quick and it seems like they haven't been there for a day or two. It seems that the facility is understaffed. I have a difficult time getting through to them when I need to call them. My mom is frequently hospitalized, and it's really hit or miss whether I'm notified. It used to be better. She has been there for a long time, but now I call them for days and I can't get through to them

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

I think they are friendly, but they just don't follow through. According to my loved one, he is not being heard. The staff is not getting him what he's requesting and it's disappointing for him, and it's disappointing for me to hear that what he's asking for is being ignored. His safety and comfort are the most important thing to us. He has not been satisfied with the meals, they use a lot of tomatoes.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

I was treated great at The Grand at Pawling and felt very welcome.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

I am very pleased with The Grand at Pawling. Physical therapy is going good. Sometimes I feel I cannot do certain things, but the staff works with me and helps me get through step by step. The therapist works with me and guides me. The aides come quality when I ring the call bell. My room is always kept clean. I do wish there were more TV channels available, but I have NetFlix on the IPAD.
I’m happy here.

My dad had a wonderful experience in Pawling, NY.
Nurses and therapy are top notch. Wasn’t crazy about laundry getting lost, but a small price to pay for total health and recovery at a 5 star Rehab center.

I had a good experience at the Grand Rehab at Pawling.
Therapy and nursing was great.
They do need to have better communication, in my experience which accounts for the 4 stars and not 5.
All in all, I had a great experience and would recommend.

I was pleased with their therapy with some exceptional aides.

A few aides could have been more pleasant.

This was my second time here. I looked forward to it. I was glad this facility was on the list of facilities covered by my insurance. I was please with their wound care. The doctor said the staff had done a good job with wounds on my feet.

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Pawling, New York. At The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling, we have worked tirelessly to bring the warmth and comforts of home to our fully-appointed facility. Both short and long term guests will notice the difference in our approach to providing quality healthcare throughout our facility.

At The Grand, our guests always come first.
As the preferred destination for the highest quality healthcare, The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling boasts the most advanced and world class clinical care anywhere. We believe that even the little things can play a large role in getting our guests back on their feet again, with holistic care that extends beyond treating symptoms. Take a moment to enjoy our peaceful grounds, to chat with our friendly staff, or to savor the blissful feeling of slipping into a freshly made bed at the end of a long day. Whether you are here for an extended stay or just for short term rehabilitation, we have no doubt that our amiable, attentive personnel and our tastefully decorated environment will provide those extra touches that will turn your stay with us into an experience that is truly Grand.