The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY has yet not published prices.

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Pawling, New York. At The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling, we have worked tirelessly to bring the warmth and comforts of home to our fully-appointed facility. Both short and long term guests will notice the difference in our approach to providing quality healthcare throughout our facility.

At The Grand, our guests always come first.
As the preferred destination for the highest quality healthcare, The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling boasts the most advanced and world class clinical care anywhere. We believe that even the little things can play a large role in getting our guests back on their feet again, with holistic care that extends beyond treating symptoms. Take a moment to enjoy our peaceful grounds, to chat with our friendly staff, or to savor the blissful feeling of slipping into a freshly made bed at the end of a long day. Whether you are here for an extended stay or just for short term rehabilitation, we have no doubt that our amiable, attentive personnel and our tastefully decorated environment will provide those extra touches that will turn your stay with us into an experience that is truly Grand.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Medical Director on Staff

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

I was treated great at The Grand at Pawling and felt very welcome.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

I am very pleased with The Grand at Pawling. Physical therapy is going good. Sometimes I feel I cannot do certain things, but the staff works with me and helps me get through step by step. The therapist works with me and guides me. The aides come quality when I ring the call bell. My room is always kept clean. I do wish there were more TV channels available, but I have NetFlix on the IPAD.
I’m happy here.

My dad had a wonderful experience in Pawling, NY.
Nurses and therapy are top notch. Wasn’t crazy about laundry getting lost, but a small price to pay for total health and recovery at a 5 star Rehab center.

I had a good experience at the Grand Rehab at Pawling.
Therapy and nursing was great.
They do need to have better communication, in my experience which accounts for the 4 stars and not 5.
All in all, I had a great experience and would recommend.

I was pleased with their therapy with some exceptional aides.

A few aides could have been more pleasant.

This was my second time here. I looked forward to it. I was glad this facility was on the list of facilities covered by my insurance. I was please with their wound care. The doctor said the staff had done a good job with wounds on my feet.