The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Medical Director on Staff

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

My mother's stay has gone so well at the facility. I have been especially pleased with the staff here at the facility - they are so kind! The CNAs were so thoughtful, so helpful, and they were funny. They were able to make light of a tough situation and that really helped our family. Three of the CNAs especially made a difference! The entire nursing staff is so very kind here! The nurses that worked often with my mother went above and beyond!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback on all of our amazing staff members here at The Grand.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

They have been very easy to work with. They call me and any issues I have had they have been responsive. It is clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your review here at The Grand.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

It's good compared to other nursing homes. The people are helpful and responsive and they don't look to pass the buck like at other places. The nurses respond to our questions. The front desk and the speech therapist are really good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Here at the grand you are our top priority and we are pleased to hear we were able to satisfy you. Thank you for choosing The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

The people are terrific, and do nice job. It's clean. They make it feel like home. I appreciate the place and they have taken care of my mom. She likes it and that's what counts.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We consider you family here at The Grand and we are so glad you felt the same.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

Any questions I had were answered. They take care of my dad with shaving him and keeping him clean. They are doing a good. They work him every day and they enjoy him too. The PT and OT are concerned about him. The nurses are all satisfactory. They know him from all of the times he has been there. They are all good there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure you have the best experience possible here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

It's a great facility, my mom likes it, it's just far away. I have recommended The Grand! They have the transportation for families so they can get her spouse to come visit and they are detailed on who we can speak to. I feel content there! If anything happens there's not a fear, peace of mind! The nurses, staff and social workers have all been helpful. My mom fights the therapists but they do help. The 2nd floor nurses are great. They are helpful and run to her room and hold it for her because she can't hold the phone. The staff are very friendly. She will complain and she hasn't so no bad meal yet. I call and ask and they call if anything pops up, nurses, doctors, pretty much anyone, they call back within hours.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand and nothing makes us happier than knowing you felt well taken care of. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

They are compassionate regarding my dad's needs. They are amazing. They always make him smile. They have patience of a saint. The facility is immaculate with no bad odor. Sometimes he complains about a meal and he complains at home too. Two evening aides are amazing with guiding me with certain things.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback means the world to us here at The Grand.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

My loved one's only complaints have been about the food. The staff are all very nice. However he was to be on a special diet and they have kept sending up the wrong food for him.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach out to us personally so we can be sure to make things right.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

The building needs some upgrading. The elevators are horrible - one is working. The rooms should be divided more equally, it's a small space. The patients with windows seem to have a lot more space. When I visit I have to search for a chair to bring to his room. There's not enough room for visiting. There's light weekend care. His room needs more attention. The elevator is dirty.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand and we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Please reach our to us so we can improve your experience. Thank you!

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

It's excellent. The nurses and aides do a really good job. We've never had a problem with the kitchen, they try to accommodate her as best they can. They are understaffed so it's tough. The cleaning staff do they best they can. There are changes all the time with staff. The supervisor even does mopping. They don't answer the phones and it’s hard to get through. But in person they are great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your feedback is really important to us and we apologize for any inconveniences. We will do the best we can to improve. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My son is at the facility and so far it is excellent! I'm very pleased with the experience.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to here you are pleased with your experience here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My wife is happy there! Seriously, no complaints! Everything has been great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier thank knowing your loved one is receiving the care and service she deserves here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

They have a lot of committed people and they are increasing that. The management is improving. It is small in size but it's good because you don't get lost. The therapists have good effort, and they are very professional. They work with her even though she can't do too much. We are pretty pleased with the staff but they are not all the same. They reach out and if something is critical, they call. They are pretty friendly. The nursing staff is good but they're understaffed. The ones they have take good care of them but still could use more. The meals are pretty good. The cleanliness could be improved.

Naomi Landsberg

We really appreciate your detailed feedback. We are so glad to here you are having an over-all good experience here at The Grand, and we will continue doing our best to improve. Thank you for your review!

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The staff care is good. They're friendly and good at keeping me informed. The nursing care is fine. I'm not totally happy with the physical therapy. The cleanliness is fine and the meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you are satisfied with your experience here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The staff and nurses are very good but my loved one does not want to be there. She is not happy with the food and the TV is broken after the guy has tried to fix it three times.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please contact us so we can improve things for your loved one, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The staff are nice and friendly and work with you. The therapy staff and the day shift are great. I don’t think they do therapy on the weekends, though. The night shift takes forever to get to her. Trying to get meds for pain is very difficult. The meals are pretty good though. It is an old building but they work on keeping it clean. The nurses are nice but they are short staffed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at The Grand and we will do our best to keep it in mind. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The staff are very nice and today, the nurse took good care of him. But over the weekend they did not change his bandages and did not do much to get him out of bed. It takes a long time to respond to his call. The meals are basic and good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to make sure your loved one is getting the best possible care and we apologize if that ever wasn't the case. We will do our best to improve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

I would recommend the Grand at Pawling. They need more staff help though. In most of these places the food is not "gourmet" but it is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your recommendation and we will do our best to be mindful of your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

I like the fact that they provide transportation from my own home to where she is at. The rehab therapy is fine. The communication has been very good. She does not like the food and only likes her own food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the best experience possible . We apologize for any inconvenience and we will take your feedback into account.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My father says everything was fine. I would recommend this facility.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We make it our patients well being our top priority here in The Grand. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My father says the therapy is very good. The facility is spotless. The transportation has been difficult, and we are very frustrated about that. No one ever answers the phone there. I have an issue with the administration and transportation. One or two people are great at keeping me informed but all others are not.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve. We do our best to accommodate everyone and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The nursing staff is excellent, helpful, and compassionate. They're making sure everything is right. The communication has been great. From what I've seen everything is good. I've seen the therapists do work with my mother, I haven't seen anything negative. The staff care is excellent. It's very good for a difficult job. The facility is very clean, I see them disinfecting consistently. There seems to be balanced meals. If I have any concerns, they drop what they are doing to talk to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure our residents with a clean and friendly environment here at The Grand. We appreciate you feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

They keep my husband clean and neat, and make sure he has what he needs. They check on him periodically. They seem to be doing what they're supposed to. All of the people seem to know what they're doing. They are friendly. They ask if he needs anything and if everything's okay. They respect my husband's privacy. It is clean, too - I look in corners, and it's all good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grande we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My loved one likes the facility. It's clean. He seems to like the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to keep a clean environment and provide delicious meals for our residents here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

Overall, the experience is positive, and people are respectful. I'd recommend The Grand at Pawling. The follow thorough is very frustrating though. With meals, there are options, but not the best options.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we make it our responsibility to accommodate all of our residents. We truly apologize for any inconvenience and we will be sure to be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for understanding.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

My loved one says she does not feel much pain. She is getting in and out of her wheelchair by herself, and at first she could not get in and out of the wheelchair. It depends on who takes care of her for the day for the nurses and aides. Some are nicer than others. The dining services are good, too. She does not like the meals but she is getting better. It is her preference, I don't think there is anything wrong with meals. We talked to the dietitian to give alternate foods. We will see how that works out. We did not know about all of the choices at first.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Here at The Grand we take pride in making sure your loved one's wellbeing and happiness is our top priority. We apologize for any inconveniences. Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your review.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

The social worker has been very helpful. They need to pay more attention to his dietary needs, but I think the nutritionist is trying. The Grand is better than the other facility my brother was in. The doctors have not been great, though. I have asked them to call and talk to me. The television is ancient and he cannot see the color and it is dark and has hardly any channels, but they are working on changes to all of TV's.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we take pride in making our residents overall well being our top priority and ensuring that they have a wonderful experience. We truly apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, we will be sure to take note of it. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

It's clean. Lack of communication reduces the score. A couple of nurses have not been very friendly so far, but the others are okay.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment here at The Grand. We deeply apologize for any negative experience you may have had here. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

Some of the nurses have been good, but I feel the care is subpar. In discussions, they have been average. They're very slow to get anything moving and done. I think they're understaffed. They don't know what they're doing. There's no follow-through. The therapists aren't doing their full job to get her up and motivated. They're finally scheduling the family meeting, and it's been two weeks. There's no real interest in getting to know what's best for the patient.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure you and your loved ones receive the care you deserve here at The Grand. We apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

The overall care is great. I am there every day and if I have questions I get them answered right away. The staff friendliness was good. The only problem is on the weekends the aides always seem to be understaffed. I'd like them to have more aides on the weekends. Also, she is not crazy about the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

They are all friendly. My husband can be difficult and they are dealing with him very well. He takes his meals in his room and he likes the food fine.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

The nurses' aides were very good to my mother and they always said hello to her. My mother said they had good food. Some of the food was not to her preference - she prefers potatoes and meat. She did not get all of her laundry back, and they just shrugged their shoulders. I am going back to the facility to look into this issue.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to ensure you and you loved one of the care you deserve. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

I'd recommend The Grand at Pawling to a friend! They called me when anything happened. My loved one was enjoying the meals. He said food was good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

I'd recommend this rehab. However the biggest thing to improve upon would be the processing of information. When someone is brought in, they should process new patients more efficiently. My biggest frustration was that I asked a lot of questions and they had no or slow answers. When I reached out to the PT via email, I wish someone would have given me answers at the beginning of her PT. The many questions I had were answered weeks later via an email attachment.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at The Grand we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care and service you deserve. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling we really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling

Some of the nurses are really, really nice. But they don't really push patients here. It surprised me that the room gets dirty so quick and it seems like they haven't been there for a day or two. It seems that the facility is understaffed. I have a difficult time getting through to them when I need to call them. My mom is frequently hospitalized, and it's really hit or miss whether I'm notified. It used to be better. She has been there for a long time, but now I call them for days and I can't get through to them

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand your loved one's health and wellbeing is our priority and we do our best to inform you of your loved one's progress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing At Pawling

I think they are friendly, but they just don't follow through. According to my loved one, he is not being heard. The staff is not getting him what he's requesting and it's disappointing for him, and it's disappointing for me to hear that what he's asking for is being ignored. His safety and comfort are the most important thing to us. He has not been satisfied with the meals, they use a lot of tomatoes.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at The Grand we do our best to accommodate everyone. We truly apologize for any negative experience you or your loved one have had here. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

I was treated great at The Grand at Pawling and felt very welcome.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Jenora for your review. Here at The Grand we consider our patients our family. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

Review of The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling - Pawling, NY

I am very pleased with The Grand at Pawling. Physical therapy is going good. Sometimes I feel I cannot do certain things, but the staff works with me and helps me get through step by step. The therapist works with me and guides me. The aides come quality when I ring the call bell. My room is always kept clean. I do wish there were more TV channels available, but I have NetFlix on the IPAD.
I’m happy here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Frank for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing you are happy and comfortable here at The Grand. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

My dad had a wonderful experience in Pawling, NY.
Nurses and therapy are top notch. Wasn’t crazy about laundry getting lost, but a small price to pay for total health and recovery at a 5 star Rehab center.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Mitch for your review. We are glad to be able to assist in the recovery of your loved one. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

I had a good experience at the Grand Rehab at Pawling.
Therapy and nursing was great.
They do need to have better communication, in my experience which accounts for the 4 stars and not 5.
All in all, I had a great experience and would recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Sherry for your review and recommendation. We do our best to provide you with the best experience possible here at The Grand and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling we really appreciate your feedback.

I was pleased with their therapy with some exceptional aides.

A few aides could have been more pleasant.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Teresa for your review. We are happy to provide you with a wonderful experience here at The Grand. We truly apologize for any negative incidents you may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

This was my second time here. I looked forward to it. I was glad this facility was on the list of facilities covered by my insurance. I was please with their wound care. The doctor said the staff had done a good job with wounds on my feet.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Laura for your review. We are blessed to have a group of wonderful staff members who can provide the very best care for you. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing The Grand at Pawling.

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Pawling, New York. At The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling, we have worked tirelessly to bring the warmth and comforts of home to our fully-appointed facility. Both short and long term guests will notice the difference in our approach to providing quality healthcare throughout our facility.

At The Grand, our guests always come first.
As the preferred destination for the highest quality healthcare, The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling boasts the most advanced and world class clinical care anywhere. We believe that even the little things can play a large role in getting our guests back on their feet again, with holistic care that extends beyond treating symptoms. Take a moment to enjoy our peaceful grounds, to chat with our friendly staff, or to savor the blissful feeling of slipping into a freshly made bed at the end of a long day. Whether you are here for an extended stay or just for short term rehabilitation, we have no doubt that our amiable, attentive personnel and our tastefully decorated environment will provide those extra touches that will turn your stay with us into an experience that is truly Grand.