Loving Care Assisted Living III - Bermuda Dunes, CA

Loving Care Assisted Living III - Bermuda Dunes, CA has yet not published prices.

No GOOD

This place is NOT GOOD at all the have only 2 caregivers for four buildings and 2 caregivers at night. They have patients falling and tearing their skin all the time because they are under staff!!!! The food they provide for the patients is bad they don't get the nutrition they need... Owner wants to get paid and he does not care about his residents at all! Just ask their families or the caregivers under trained and under paid. They get sick and the managers do not call the doctor at all not until they look very bad they end up in the hospital or die !!! I do not recommended this facility at all do your homework before you choose this place.

Loving Care Facility at Bermuda Dunes, CA.

After reviewing many other facilities I was very pleased to find Loving Care in Bermuda Dunes, through the website sit "Place for Mom",
I was looking for a smaller facility and one that was close by and I found it at Loving Care Bermuda Dunes. My wife has a private room which is inviting. The facility has one caregiver for every three patients.
The staff has been extremely helpful and communicates very well with me and their attentiveness to details is outstanding. My wife is getting excellent care. I feel the cost is more reasonable than the other facilities I reviewed.