Livewell at Courtyard Plaza - North Miami Beach, FL

LiveWell at Courtyard Plaza is a hidden gem boutique Assisted and Retirement Community. We pride ourselves on a very intimate family atmosphere with a bend over backwards policy like no other in Miami. Our rates are all inclusive and extremely competitive and we alway strive to accommodate you and your loved ones from moving, transition and stay. Our community is always changing for the better and we are always trying to come up with new and exciting things to make your experience pleasant.

A Pleasant Tour

This is a good community from what I saw. The staff was kind and friendly. They answered all my questions. The community looked well maintained. The residents were kind and friendly as well. It was a pleasant tour.

We found this facility extremely dirty! The smell of urine was in the hallway, elevator, rooms, and social hall. The POC was not even available and we given a tour by the assistant manager who made sure to let us know that she had not been advised of any appointment for us. For the rate charged at this facility, our expectations were certainly not met!!

Very Attentive to My Needs

I am happy with them. I had some issues, but they have resolved them all. They have added more staff at my request, and they have locked down the unit in the evening. They have been very responsive to my needs. The staff is very friendly. The nurses aides are very attentive - my husband is always clean and the place is very clean. The meals seem adequate. They also have a large outside courtyard, which I really like.