Hidden Ranches Assisted Living - Miami, FL

Hoping and praying

This place is in a fantastic location and looks great inside. I'd have to say I one of the most difficult persons to impress and hidden ranches did just that. I wasn't only the size of the common areas but the cleanliness of this facility. My loved on is a a stickler for cleanliness as well so I hope she is open to moving because I'm sold.

Very helpful and sincere

My experience at this facility was a good. My loved one was in need of a living community that not only offered the services we were looking for but was economical. They helped guide us in the right direction during this turbulent time and I'm happy to say we've settled in just fine here.

Very helpful and sincere

Nice place and good care

My family and I toured the facility after being invited to an event and we are happy to say this is where our Grand mother will be cared for in the morning weeks. When you walk in the great room has to be the size of a football field. What sold us wasn't just the good care they provide but the common areas like the garden and courtyard which are well tended to.