Litchfield Park Care Home - Litchfield Park, AZ

They are amazing!

The Litchfield Park Assisted Living Home was great to my father while he was there. I have already recommended them, [Removed] is awesome. She is so sweet and would constantly send me pictures of my father. She won't hesitate to contact the families with updates. I could not have asked for a better place!

Highly Recommended

This community is wonderful. The staff is wonderful and caring. They have wonderful activities that are offered for those who want to participate. The community is highly recommended for excellent care.

I am absolutely elated with them!

When looking for a place for my Aunt I was set on finding a home and not a nursing home. She is actually at Goodyear which is part of the Litchfield Assisted Living about 5 miles away. Since she's been there I couldn't be happier with the place. They update me almost daily and even send me pictures since I live in Iowa. Since the place is a bit smaller than most she gets lots of 1 on 1 attention from the staff and they even do her hair, nails, and toes! The place is truly amazing! I am so confident in them I'd place my own mother there if needed!

The homes are very nice. I like the ...

The homes are very nice. I like the one that is under renovation the best and would consider the Master Bedroom & Bath for Mom

Location: We are located in a peaceful, gated, high-class community in northern Litchfield Park – approximately 5 miles west of the 101 loop, and about 3 miles north of the I-10 freeway. There are numerous drugstores, retail shopping centers, and bookstores within a 5-mile radius. We are less then 10 miles away from two major regional shopping malls.

There are five hospitals within 15 miles – West Valley Hospital Banner Estrella, Walter O Boswell Memorial, Del E Webb Memorial, and Maryvale Hospital Medical Center.