Rhoda's Asissted Living - Avondale, AZ

• Medication Reminders
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • hospice care assistance

I like this place & their care.
Service is great.
Food is good.
They take care of me like her own families.
I never had care like she gave me & all place never had!!! They are the best.

The manager Rhoda was professional & accommodating. The home was neat, clean & smell free. The clients were neat & clean & appeared happy. I would place a loved one in her care.

Love this home environment.

I love Rhoda. My husband gets excellent care there & feels very comfortable & seems happy. I could have not found a better place.

client friends

friendly staff and owner, clean house and nice neighborhood at avondale, friendly dog

Rhoda's assisted Living Home is licensed for 5 residents; in a private home at 12002 W Sheridan street Avondale. az 85392

Husnul Khoirodah ( Rhoda ) is the Owner she is a Certified Manager and Caregiver has over 10 years experience in Senior Care, she was awarded the 2009 ALFA Champion for Senior a ward from the Assisted Living Federation of America.

It is our goal at Rhoda’s Assisted Living Home to always maintain high standards in the care of the residents, their quality of living and the professional operation of the home. Our goal is to enable residents to live life to its fullest.
At Rhoda’s Assisted Living Home, we create a warm, supportive home-like residence for older adults. Each resident receives personalized service and care at our care home. Our residence is a place where friendly faces and conversations are easy to come by. Rhoda’s Assisted Living Home is a place where independence and dignity are respected - a place to call home.

The staff of our facility is constantly going through training to meet the highest standards needed to provide excellent care. Our staffs’ loving touch is in everything they do. They know the power of a warm smile.
Rhoda’s Assisted Living Home provides what is most important to residents and their families:

INDEPENDENCE, DIGNITY, COMPASSION, RESPECT