Home of Helping Hands Assisted Living, LLC - Goodyear, AZ

Young (adults) brother and sister as well as mother care for this home. Very friendly. Plants and pictures throughout the home. Residents do crafts and they are displayed throughout. All food is home cooked. No beds currently available.

It's been great!

Things are going very well for my sister since her move in. We thought it would be hard for her and we would have some bumps in the road but so far, we are impressed. It has been a good fit for her and based on what I have seen with the care, I would recommend this home to anyone looking into it.

Superb facility. Spotlessly clean. Residents were alert, chatty, and full of praise for the staff. Having a RN on site is a real plus as she monitors each person throughout the day and has a personal relationship with each one. I feel totally comfortable leaving my spouse in their care. I picked this location as the one that best met my requirements and will be moving my wife in shortly.

made mom feel right at home

They really make their residents feel like they are at home. I honestly was a little scared thinking trying to find a place for my mother would be a horrible experience, and that has not been the case at all. We looked at seven or so places like this, and this one turned out to be the best for the price. It is great - far better than we could have imagined. They treat you like you are part of the family. They are all very caring, and the lady that runs the place is wonderful.

Friendly, caring staff

They've done an absolutely fabulous job at Home of Helping Hands, my loved one is doing so much better here! They made my Mom feel right at home, and really bend over backwards to make her feel comfortable. I would highly recommend them!

Wonderful place for mom! Sh...

Wonderful place for mom! She receives very good care, the home is well located, comfortable, very nice, clean. Mom really likes Anna & her husband, they treat her like their own grandma. I would recommend them to anyone who wants reassurance their parent(s) will be well cared for.

Home of Helping Hands is located in Goodyear, Arizona, a state-licensed facility that provides the highest quality of care for your loved one. Each of your family member is supervised by registered nurse, owner and manager as well as well-trained, experienced and caring staff. Home of Helping Hands is fully landscaped, single-level residence with beautiful courtyard and a covered outdoor sitting area. The home is equipped with multiple safety equipment. The highly trained staff will perform a Personalized Service Assessment and continuously monitor the health of the residents, who will also be able to partake in fun and entertaining activities such as cards, games, and outdoor activities. We consider our residents a part of our extended family and treat them with the dignity and respect that they deserve.