Atlantis II Adult Care Home - Goodyear, AZ

Couldn't Be More Pleased

Basically, the main director of the facility is very affectionate and receptive to my aunt and her quirks and she makes life enjoyable and pleasant. She enjoys her and doesn't just tolerate her. She is informative and I couldn't be more pleased.

Impressed With The Facility.

INo negative issues they take care of everything and are very caring.

Wonderful Owner

The lady in charge is great. That's why we chose the facility.

Atlantis II is the best

I just recently retired from the Post Office. This is not a job that you can just take off with out notice (unless really necessary). My Mom had Alzheimer's so she had to be in a place where she was constantly supervised. She also had fall issues. When she was at the previous, MUCH LARGER (50 residents), facility she fell 6 times because the staff would not keep an eye on her or accompany her when she would go to the bathroom. This required 6 trips to the emergency room during the middle of my work day, costing me 1 to 2 days pay (depending on time of day).
When I knew that I was going to retire, we looked for a facility closer to our home. I contacted A PLACE FOR MOM. We had a response within MINUTES from Donna and they gave me the name of Maria Robinson at Atlantis II. Maria called within 30 minutes and we arranged to get a tour of her facility in Goodyear, AZ.
We place Mom there in January of 2012

-She only has 8 residents at a time so the staff can give
more individualized care and attention (no more falls)
-The cost was $1400 less that what I was paying at the
larger facility
-She has staff on duty 24 hours (VERY GOOD staff)
-The provide well rounded meals with more varieties of
fruits, vegetables, salads etc (less starchy "comfort"
foods than were served at the other place)
-She has a visiting Physician (monthly) that make it
MUCH easier to get check ups done as well as
monitoring and treatment for colds, flu or other
problems
-ON SITE X-ray or Lab needs (physician ordered) No
more dragging Mom out in the cold for blood work
-A visiting Podiatrist
-If Mom ran out of an over the counter item such as
Aspirin or Vitamin D, Maria would pick it up and then
let me pay her back (instead of telling me at 6pm after
the local drug store closed or after I had already
been there to see her, so I needed to make a 2nd trip
that same night) This was also done for her incontinence supplies too. This was VERY helpful to me.

Mom's care at Atlantis II was EXCETPIONAL! I did not have to worry about how Mom was being cared for, which allowed me to concentrate on work when I was at work, instead of worrying about whether I would get a call that she had fallen, again.
I WOULD RECOMMEND ATLANTIS II TO ANYONE NEEDING ASSISTED LIVING FOR THEIR LOVED ONE

Very pleased

I’m very pleased! They’re very caring and they reach out on an individual basis to take care of individual needs. The food looks and my loved one is gaining weight. I’ve never had an issue with the parking. Basically, it’s just a god send. It happened so quickly and fast – I had second thoughts, but I really feel like this is working out really well for my loved one. They also offer hospice so if those services were needed, it would just be a continuation of care.

Do not like the look of the furniture...

Do not like the look of the furniture in the photos. Would prefer to have a full size bed in the room.

New 4 bedroom home comes with Security System, Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinklers, Intercom System, nicely decorated Living Room with Formal dinning area also
Large Family Room with big screen TV and fire place.

One master suite 18’ x 16’ with 2 craftmatic beds, cable TV and private bathroom.

Two private rooms 13’ x11’ and 1 Semi private 13’ x 12’

All rooms are equipped with Cable TV, Intercom and phone jacks for private phones.

Large covered front and back patio with swings and patio sets.

Only the best for your Love Ones.