Overall a good experience

Overall my Mother’s experience with this facility has been good. The staff here is really nice and they created a very inviting environment. My mom’s apartment is always clean and it’s nicely sized with a park next door. For activities, they offer things like bingo, magicians who come in to preform, live entertainment, and movies. The other think I really like is they have a bus that takes her to stores and doctor appointments. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Staff is very helpful

This has been a great place for my Father and the people here have been very helpful thus far. This is an independent living facility with a 3rd party accolade nursing care. I really like the fact they have this service because my dad is able to be as independent as he can. All of the residents here have a wide range of needs aging from 55 to 100. The only thing I was misled by what his medications. You have to pay extra for someone to make sure that he takes them. Otherwise, this facility feels like home and it’s affordable. I would recommend it to other families.

Everyone here has been wonderful

Everything I’ve experienced while living here has been good and I would recommend them to others. The people, the friendships, and the staff that work here are wonderful. They’re ready to help you any time you need it. The cleanliness of the facility is good and I have no complaints in that regard. Housekeeping comes by every Monday to straighten up, make the bed, and vacuum, and they’ll come by once a month to do a thorough clean. The food isn’t so bad, sometimes it’s much better but most times it’s okay. Everyone is used to a different style of cooking and it just takes a bit of time to get used to it. They have a few activities like bingo, every morning after breakfast they have exercises, and they really offer a lot to do but it’s hard to get the residents to do much of anything. Most of us just watch TV. I pay a specific amount per month but they charge a onetime fee at the beginning for the additional housekeeping and a few other things; they’re letting me pay that off over the course of 3 months so I didn’t have to pay it all up front.

Very Helpful Staff, We are Pleased with Our Move Here

My husband, and I am doing very well with our move to this community. I'am enjoying the wonderful meals they provide, and my husband takes advantage of the activities they offer. The staff is very kind, and always willing to provide help when needed. They are doing updating around community, and the community is very well maintained. It has been a wonderful experience, and I have already recommended this community to my friends.

Newer Home

I am very happy living here in this community. The staff needs to have more help with getting things done from the maintance. The menu needs some improvements on the meals with a better variety. This community should be toured by other familes for the care of a loved one. I could not recommend this community.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, my name is Katie and I'd like to thank you for reaching out and sharing this feedback with us. We are so happy to hear you are very happy living with us, but would love the chance to speak more about and discuss with you the other concerns you have around maintenance and dining. Please, write our Resident Relations team anytime at [removed], or give us a call at [removed]. We wish you a wonderful rest of your day and week, and look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you so much!

A little trying!

Things were going okay until the managers went on vacation and left the assistant manager in charge. From my, understanding, the assistant manager is very rude and the food has gone down hill. With the Assistant manager in charge, they are serving the same thing up to 4 times a week like a tuna. Some of my loved ones have gone to eat there and they were not impressed with the food. Hopefully once the husband and wife which are the managers, come back things will get better.

I think overall it's okay.

I think we are okay with it here. The people seem nice and it's clean. We haven't had any major complaints. It's still taking us a bit of time to work out all the terms, of what's included and what's not, like cable, and internet, and things. I think overall it's okay.

Brian and Colin

Brian and Colin are the best. They have made this transition for my in-laws as easy as possible.

Good facility

Good facility. The staff is great and the food is very good. The staff is very nice and takes care of the residents there. They offer a wide variety of activities in which we can choose different ones. Love this facility.

Keep Looking

The management who gave us the tour pretty much lied about everything. The food was horrendous and not edible. My mother went without eating most of the time before we found out. (Example - serving seniors chili at dinner)

We had to pay a huge fee ($[removed]) that is annual and is for activities, that were never produced, and even though the contract states that you will get a refund of the fees if you cancel your agreement within certain time periods, that has not occurred either. [removed]

The people who worked there were not there for her when she needed them like they said they would be. If she had problems, she had to wait until they felt like dealing with it. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling leaving my mother there.

[removed]

It was an absolute horrible experience for my mother. The locks from outside to inside were malfunctioning half the time and my mom would be trapped outside.

We moved her quickly. My advice, pass this one up and go elsewhere.

Decided not to live here

I decided after a few days that I did not want to move here. It was not because of the staff or anything, but I decided that I did not want to move to another town. I also did not like the fact that there was assigned parking and I would have to walk such a long way everyday. I didn't think I could handle such a long walk. I have no complaints except they have not sent my money back yet since I decided not to stay there.

Very nice

Lincoln Tower is very nice. My mother-in-law seems to like it. Overall it is okay. They are looking for more staff right now. She is doing real well over there. She has made new friends. As far as I'm concerned everyone is satisfied with this facility

Not recommended

The people who run Lincoln Towers [removed] to get you in there. They show you this awesome menu telling you that this is what kinds of food they feed you but it is bogus. They don't follow that menu, as a matter of fact, they serve very little.

The facility has roaches and is so old that they will probably never get that taken care of.

The elevators are constantly broken down where the lobby is filled with people who live upstairs while they wait for the elevator to be fixed.

Definitely not a good value for the money. Can get a 1 bedroom and pay you own bills for 1/2 the cost of what this is costing.

They have you pay not a deposit but call it a fund fee for going and doing things but haven't taken mom anywhere as of yet. That fee was over [removed]

Mom's Place

We moved our Mom into Lincoln Towers in July '15. It has absolutely changed her life. Prior to moving her she was getting so down about not being able to drive anymore due to her deteriorating physical abilities. She was beginning to feel like a shut in.

Since moving to LT her whole outlook has change. She's making friends, doing activities, using the bus service, eating in the dining room for every meal.

Her apartment is beautiful. It's small but she doesn't need more than what she has. She gets to have her dog Tuffy with her which is a blessing. Many of the residents have their dogs so it's a great way to get to know each other. Everyone loves cute dogs!

We couldn't be happier. We had a limited income but we are so glad we checked into Lincoln Towers. Our Mom is happy & much healthier now.

Always Trying To Improve

They always try to improve on everything if there is ever a problem. Our overall experience has been very good with them. If I ever have a problem, there is an immediate resolution or they explain why not.

They just didn't offer the level of care that we needed.

We looked here when we were touring around. They just didn't offer the level of care that we needed. It wasn't a good fit for us so we didn't look around that long. Everything else seemed okay, but it wasn't what we were looking for.

Past it's prime ....horrible place

Horrible experience.... Lots of staff turnover...facility is VERY old and it's charm doesn't out way that. Think Holiday had a wonderful concept but has changed with new ownership...located next to park frequented by prostitutes and homeless.. And they use Tower restroom facilities.... Not safe for elderly to walk pets. Dirty dirty dirty....mom lasted a month there

Not the place for my mother

My mother's experience was not good at the Towers. The food was bad, there wasn't enough fresh veggies and fruits, it took forever to get something to eat and then it wasn't even warm, much less hot.

Her room had cockroaches. The toilet wouldn't flush, the microwave was so high up she couldn't reach it and when we tried to use it, it didn't work correctly.

One of the elevators went out and it took nearly a week to fix it. Meanwhile everyone had to use one elevator. There was no elevator to the basement and if you wanted to wash clothes, you had to use the stairs.

The doors were heavy and hard to open. There was only one door that had an automatic open.

I will say that the managers were very nice and friendly and kind. If maintenance needed to be done, it got done in a fairly timely manner.

The rooms were clean, the carpet looked good, the lobby area was very nice and comfortable.

Remodeled Rooms

It is located in the right place. The building is decent, and her room is pretty nice. They redid it right before she moved in. We went there a couple weekends ago and they were repainting the outside. I've eaten there once and the food was pretty good!

Just liked the people and the community.

Just liked the people and the community.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds, our building is a historical landmark within the charming city of Odessa. You’ll love the elegance of your new home while enjoying all the conveniences of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and many other wonderful community attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind