Brookdale Grand Court Lubbock - Lubbock, TX

Brookdale Grand Court Lubbock - Lubbock, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Grand Court Lubbock - Lubbock, TX

Very nice tour

This is a nice community and the staff did a very nice job with my tour, they took their time showing me around and answering all my questions. I felt this was an older community and that I was just not as comfortable here as some of the other community I had toured. It would be worth a tour to see for yourself.

A Quick Visit

MY sister went to see this community. It was a quick visit because it was an independent place and it was very big. This was not a good match for my mom's needs.

Help on the Journey

When my parents moved into Grand Court Brookdale more than 2 years ago, I was trepidatious. They had spent most of their very busy lives overseas, healthy and very independent. I knew that narrowing their world to a retirement village, as age ate away at their independence, would be a huge adjustment. Though they moved into a lovely 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment at Grand Court, had surprisingly delicious meals served to them 3 times a day, and had many daily activities to choose from, these were not the reasons their time at Grand Court was so good for them. It was the amazing staff and loving residents who made their adjustment easy and their time there enjoyable. At every turn of the road there were friends and Grand Court staff to help my parents along. My siblings and I will be forever grateful to them for all they have done for our parents while they were at Grand Court. The journey from independence to total dependence is difficult. Thank you, Grand Court, for helping us on that road, giving us support and peace of mind in our care for our parents.

Happy Days at Grand Court

My mother and father lived at Brookdale Grand Court for nearly three years. It was a wonderful time for them and for us. The residents have been like family and the staff has been helpful and courteous to us at all times. My mother loves to sing and participating in the musical activities was always such fun for her. My daddy really enjoyed exercising with [Removed] and the other residents in the morning, until he was no longer able to do so. Worship on Sunday with the residents was such a wonderful time for them. It gave my father an opportunity to take a leadership part in the service (my daddy was a preacher for about 70 years) and Mama loved singing, taking communion and worshiping with their friends. These have been such happy days and I thank the staff and all our resident family for the love and care they gave my parents.

My tour

This was nice clean community. I knew some of the staff and they are very nice. This community offers daily activities. I would recommend looking into this community.

Good Tour, Nice Community

I had a good tour of this facility. The community looked nice, and from what I saw everything was well-kept. The staff that I met was nice, and friendly. It was a good experience, and this is nice community.

Very Pleased With My Move to This Community

I'am very pleased with my move to this community. Everything has worked out very well. This is a very nice looking community. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the community. They have lovely staff, they have been very friendly, and kind. They have plenty of activities available for the residents. I'am very pleased with the meals. It has been a wonderful experience, and I would highly recommend this community.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Brookdale Grand Court has been a very good one, we're really enjoying it here! I'd give them high marks across the board! It's a nice looking place, the people are very friendly, and they were a big help to us throughout the whole move-in process. I'd highly recommend them!

Lovely Community

My tour of this facility was lovely. It is a nice facility with very kind people. They showed me all around the community, everything looked nice and well-kept. The staff was kind and answered my questions. There are nice activities offered. Overall my tour was pleasant.

I'm very pleased so far with everything.

It's a very nice place

It's a very nice place. We're very pleased with it. The Brookdale Grand Court Lubbock has been great so far. The facility is always very clean. They do a great job at taking care of it. The staff is very nice and accommodating. They do a great job at taking care of my loved one. It has been a great experience so far. They offer a variety of activities. Everything seems to be going well. I would recommend.

They are doing a pretty good job so far.

They are doing a pretty good job so far. I don't really have any complaints. I don't get complaints about the food either. I would rate them very highly.

Small Apartments

Everything was too small with the apartments and all.

Director has been very gracious and w...

Director has been very gracious and wonderful to work with

Brookdale Grand Court Lubbock provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Grand Court, Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program.