New Perspective Senior Living | Mahtomedi - Mahtomedi, MN

really nice, hit all points on our checklist and both parents would like it there. I would like there to be one staff to every 6 people both day and night and the on call nurse to live not more than 10 miles away - that's what I want in ALL Alzheimer/Dementia care places.

This place is a little on the spendy side, but otherwise seemed to hit on all cylinders for us. Nice size rooms. Love all the on-site services. And really liked how much activity there is to keep the residents engaged.

Stacy Shuman

Thanks for the feedback, we strive to provide excellent service to our residents at New Perspective Senior Living. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Mom is getting the attention and care she needs!!

Mom is adjusting well to living at Lighthouse of Mahtomedi. The staff are nice and have good communication with my dad that is her primary contact. The community is kept clean and they help coordinate her therapy. The community gets my recommendation.

Lighthouse is the place for mom

The administrative services are very helpful in helping to make the right decision on where to put a parent and how to do all the paperwork to get things in order. The ratio of staff to resident is better than most places. They have a nurse in-house for when things go wrong. All of the staff are friendly and helpful to residents and family of the residents. I would highly recommend Lighthouse of Mahtomedi. My mom has been there a couple of months now, the transition from house to resident care has been a very smooth one. I am very happy with the Lighthouse of Mahtomedi.

The staff is very good

At Lighthouse of Mahtomedi the staff is learning a lot about mom and we are learning how things work at this facility. So right now we are just trying to figure everything out. The staff is very good but again it is a learning process.

Everything was Positive

My loved one was only at the Lighthouse of Mahtomedi for about 3 or 4 weeks. He is back at home now but everything was positive. I can't rate the categories but my overall rating of this property is 4 stars. Everything went smoothly. My first impression was that it was a nice community. The staff was friendly. The residents were friendly as well. Overall, I would say this is a 4 star community. It is pretty good.

They really have been really good.

They really have been really good. It's very clean, and the staff has been really helpful and friendly as well. I think they were pretty reasonable for assisted living. They have been really great if we call or have a need. They have been a help with the insurance as well. The activities are one of the highlights of the place, they try to keep the residents really active. I haven't had any complaints about the food. I feel like it's been a really quality experience, it feels more like a home environment, rather than an assisted living, and they have a nice outside areas with patios and gardens.

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.