Close to Home Senior Care - Wauwatosa, WI

Great Sized Community

The owner is very friendly and very helpful. I think there is an aid or two that could use some improvement - there is one that my mother doesn't really like. I think it is very valuable - I'm getting what I pay for and then some and the care is good. My mother has improved since she was in the hospital. She gets help dressing and help with the shower so I guess the real test will be when her needs are more significant and how they respond to that but, for now, her needs are taken care of. My mother is not joining in the activities. They play trivia and I'm not sure if the residents are interested in that.

My mother likes chocolate milk so I was bringing that for her and they don't have a problem serving it for her. I brought her a pie and whenever she wants a piece they will get her one. I'm not so sure that they would be willing to do that at larger places. This size of a place is ideal. They have twenty beds and I think that's perfect.

The Perfect Place! Loved the homey f...

The Perfect Place! Loved the homey feel and the care that the staff provides. Arranging for mom to live here

20 residents. owned and operated by R...

20 residents. owned and operated by RN's. care seems to be good. rooms are small with minimum furnishings. very homestyle setting. meals seem to be more "home cooked" than not. highest priced i've seen so far. can provide care until end of life

The Bluemound Home is our 20 bed home we accept residents who are both ambulatory and semi-ambulatory. Our residents can use canes, walkers or wheelchairs.The second floor is easily accessible by elevator. Every room is private,with own bathroom. Families may decorate and bring in own furniture and belongings.

The Grantosa Home is located in the Milwaukee. We accept residents in our 20 bed home who can ambulate independently or use canes or walkers. Our rooms are private and can be decorated by the family to suit the resident. Furniture from home can be brought in to make your loved ones stay "Close To Home"