Liberty Residence I - Wadsworth, OH

Things are working out well for my dad here

My dad is settling in well here at Liberty Residence 1 he was a bit apprehensive at first but the staff has been great working with him and he is now making new friends and likes being here. There is a nice sitting area where he brings his friends and family when they come to visit, and he is comfortable in his room and has settled in nicely. The staff makes sure that they keep my dad informed on the activities as well as the field trips and they encourage him to join in which he has started doing now. Dad enjoys going to the dining area, in fact, he lets his friends there know what time he will be going so they can join him there. The menu options are good and so far dad likes what they serve. I have noticed that my dad is now walking more because he does go to the dining area and out to visit with his friends he has made there.
I would definitely recommend Liberty Residence 1 and I also like the graduated levels of care they offer as my dad's care changes.

Liberty One

A very friendly atmosphere. All residents are greeted by their first name. This is where my Dad wanted to be.

A very good tour!!

We had a very good tour of Liberty Residence. The tour guide was fantastic, they took us around and showed us what they had to offer. The place was clean and well organized, it was a good place to tour.

Everyone at Liberty Residence I has been very helpful. They have made the transition to assisted living very comforting.

more safety features

At Liberty Residence I a call light would be nice to have. I would like to see them have more safety features. She hasn't been happy with the food. She doesn't take a lot of her meals and still has to pay for it. She is not real happy there, she recently had to stop driving so she has lost some independence. Overall things have been good. though.

They worked to accommodate her specific needs. Still new to the community but doing well so far.

I would never recommend it to anyone.

This is one of the places we toured when looking for options. I would never recommend it to anyone. It was dark and dreary. [removed] When we were here there was a lady sleeping on the couch. I wasn't impressed.

The best facility in Wadsworth!

After moving our parents from a nearby facility, we are so glad we left that place and choose Liberty!!! They are so much more compassionate and understanding!!! Chris is an absolute angel!!! Her experience and compassion has made us so e glad we choose Liberty!!!

Now this is what I had in mind for Mo...

Now this is what I had in mind for Mom. Excellent, Clean, Friendly, Nice roomy suites, reasonable fee. Felt like Home! Director let me talk to a resident who was sitting outside with his Grand-daughter. He had been living there 5 years and loves it. Grand-daughter had all positive remarks too.

Independent living at Liberty I is designed for today’s active senior that no longer wants the hassles of home ownership. Residents continue to engage in their regular daily activities.

Amenities Include:

* Indoor heated exercise pool

* Outdoor walking paths and gazebo

* Exercise room