Liberty Residence II - Wadsworth, OH

A MUST READ!

If you're looking for bed bugs, a swimming pool with no water and an incompetent management staff then this is the place for you!

Would not recommend

Horrible horrible staff except for one! The food is god awful, they have no activies after dinner witch is why these people sleep all day. A lot of the time they have my mom an others sitting in this tv room without the tv being on! Not enough staff my mom waits and waits for her call light to be answered.

My dad and I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. From what we saw the community looked nice and clean, the staff was nice, and our questions were answered. It was a nice experience, but the atmosphere was just too busy and my dad just did not feel comfortable there.

Nice Experience!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer all the questions my loved one and I had for them in detail. The facility was nicely maintained and they had a lot of great amenities available to the residents. It was just not the right location for my mother in the end decision.

The best activities!

My mother is doing great at the Liberty Residence. The food is great, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and each meal are delicious. The location is great. They have a large variety of activities, one of the activities directors is very god at her job, she makes sure there is always fun things going on.

Can't recommend this one

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living for a loved one. Unfortunately, based on what I saw during my tour, I can't recommend this place. The employees all seemed very friendly, but the facility itself was not clean and had strong odor.

We are happy with it, it's nice and clean.

We are happy with it, it's nice and clean. They have some activities going on, but I don't know how encouraged they are to attend. Most of the activities are geared toward women, or maybe there could just be a little more variety. The food consists of a lot of carbs, and chips and things that are a little less expensive to buy. We chose it because out of all of the places this offered the best value. Bev and Chris came out right away and helped get us assessed and taken care of, they were so helpful, they helped us each step in the way.

Very nice place

I helped my friend look in to senior communities, and we are so glad we found this place, they're doing a great job. They really go out of their way to help new residents get integrated into the community, meet people, and get involved in the activities. The residents all seem very friendly and happy to be here.
The facility itself is very nice looking, comfortable, and secure, and I think my friend is really going to enjoy it here.

Excellent care

We had our loved one in this facility for a number of years before we moved her out to be closer to family. They did an excellent job here overall! It is worth noting that right as we were leaving they were transitioning from being a family owned business to being purchased by a corporation. There was a bit of staff turnover, which may have improved a bit as the staff settled into their new routines.

The second place I visited....

The second place I visited. Bev suggested that we check out Liberty I because she felt that Dad was better suited for independent living. I disagree. All the help he would need would be available at an extra cost...and would end up being about the same as being at Liberty II. The facility was very clean and neat. Not much outside area for residents and Dad comes from the farm. He would truly miss being able to be outdoors or close to the outdoors.

My sister and Mom liked this place ve...

My sister and Mom liked this place very much. Some issues with people sitting in lobby with drooping heads. Mom thought they looked drugged or something. We thought the place looked clean, lots to do, rooms nice and price was just OK.

Liberty Residence II offers the best in assisted senior living. Our around the clock nursing staff assists residents with medication management, bathing and dressing needs, continence care and much more. Liberty Residence II offers all private studio and one bedroom apartments with kitchenette, private bath and individual heating and air conditioning. Amenities include three freshly prepared meals each day, weekly housekeeping with linen service, local transportation, daily activities and programs and much more. Residents enjoy the comfort of home while receiving the assistance they need to thrive.