Brookdale Medina North - Medina, OH

Brookdale Medina North - Medina, OH has yet not published prices.

I was very impressed with this community. The facilities are beautiful, the staff seem very friendly and attentive and it is very reasonably priced. The option on price that I was most impressed with is that instead of having levels of care they have al la cart services. So you only pay for the service, such as a particular help with ADL function, when it is used, even if it is less than a month that the resident needs it. This place is definitely a possibility on my list.

Very nice facility, studio apartments are large, nice L-shape floor plan with nice kitchenette and large closets. Also allow dogs! Big plus.

Very nice tour

We had a really nice tour here and the staff did a great job showing us around, they took their time in doing so. They answered all our questions. The grounds are beautiful and there are a lot of amenities for the residents here.

A good stay

The residents in this community do wear a call button if they need assistance. Mom was happy with the food and they did offer some nice activities. The community and the grounds are well maintained. The staff were really good with her. Mom had a good respite stay at this community and we would use them again.

A tour for dad

We toured this community for care for my father. We liked the staff who were nice and able to answer the questions
We did not take a tour due to we were informed that they did not accept Medicaid. We would suggest that families tour this community to see if they have the care needed for a loved one.

One of Many Tours

They were nice to see. It was too far when visiting the community. It was 35 minutes away. We were looking for something much closer.

Liked the facility very much. High on my list. Liked the studio. Looking forward to updated decor. Perfect location. [Removed] was very helpful in answering all my questions.

My brother liked this place right away. He enjoyed the food, the cleanliness and the people.

Need Some Updating!!

During my tour of Brookdale Medina North i had a complimentary meal that was offered to me. The meal was good and i was also explained that meal plans are available. The tour guide answered all of my questions and i was able to meet some nice staff along the way during my tour. Activities on site are available for the residents. One thing that i felt could be fixed are the rooms they could use a little more updating to them.

We liked the facility very much. The one bedroom was very large. One of the plusses is the variety in ages and the many activiities. We also liked the balcony area.

She chose a studio room which has a walk-in closet,coat & storage closet, kitchenette to store all her snacks and cookies she must have with a microwave and mini fridge in the room. The bathroom has storage drawers on each side under the sink and plenty space. She loves the walk out patio door and deck with a storage closet off the deck for season storage of flower pots and patio chairs. It could even fit a small christmas tree and ornaments if carefully arranged. Brad and Alexa have been fabulous to us. Even the difficult visit with my mom when in the hospital 2 months ago did not dissuade them from continuing contact with me and the additional 2 visits with mom to the facility and their visit to my home. The staff all seem extremely caring.

A professional and caring organization

The Emeritus at Camelot Place is a professional and caring organization. They are very careful and they care about people. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. It has been an excellent experience. The facility is very clean. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. It's just a very caring organization. I really like this facility. It is very nice and everyone is kind. I can't rate the activities. It is not applicable.

Do Your Research

This facility is not very effective in care and housekeeping. They just pass the buck when it comes to cleaning and sanitizing. The toilet was stopped up almost daily. They would leave things and very hard to get resolved.. The people was friendly and the food was good.

L-O-V-E IT!!

My Mom has been a resident now since March 1st. The experience with the administrators Cheryl and Wendy have been fanstastic! They certainly help make this process a little more easier than it really is. The warm friendly smiles from the staff, the welcoming hugs from the dining staff and the caring nature of the concierge has made this process with my Mom alot smoother than I anticipated! The southern flare atmosphere makes you want to spend more time with your loved ones there and just hang out. It comforts you to know the people who work there, really do care about your loved ones. Great atmosphere, great people! I couldn't be anymore happier especially when I see my mom smile and excited to introduce me to people who work there or residents! Thank you for all you do!!

Doing Very Well

My Dad transferred from another facility to Emeritus at Camelot Place and we are amazed at how well he is doing. When he arrived he was in a wheelchair and suffering from bouts of confusion, lightheadedness, depression, and edema. The medical staff immediately reevaluated his condition and the adjusted the meds he was taking. Now he is walking again with his rolling walker. Now the confusuion, lightheadedness and depression are gone completely and the edema is much better. He is participating in many of the activities that are available to the residents. We are very pleased.

Our mother always wanted to go to Camelot "when the time came" but due to her dementia could not make that decision. Cheryl courted her for over a year and when the time came that we had to move my mom ready or not, Camelot was very accommodating to our needs. As a daughter who lives out of town, good communication is important. I always feel I can call the staff to address an issue with my mom and they follow up with me regarding the outcome. My mom is very happy at Camelot.

Great staff

A kind and caring staff who works hard to satisfy the many residents/family needs.

Very nice place!

So far things have been going extremely well, and my loved one really seems to be enjoying himself! It's a nice looking place, clean and well kept, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional! They've got all sorts of activities and my loved one has gone on every field trip they've had. What really sold us on this place was how incredibly friendly everyone was, they greeted him like a long lost friend when he moved in.

Pushy used car type sales p...

Pushy used car type sales presentation with Cheryl asking a little too much about finances and really trying to close the deal in one trip, and almost discouraging looking at other options. Showed me a room that needed new carpeting and was dirty, had to get the paperwork together and I had to wait while they got their act together. Facility was overall attractive, just not a spit polish to the presentation or the rooms.

Do Your Research

Look at this before you decide

[removed]

Third place I visited. Enjo...

Third place I visited. Enjoyed the visit very much. Residents and staff were very friendly. A large patio at the back of the building gives 'fresh air' space--and the individual balconies seemed like a blessing for residents who are used to being outside or being close to the outdoors. Pets in the building--loved that. Dad doesn't have a pet anymore, but he does love animals. Amenities were just what we are looking for. Room was very nice and the right size. (At least I think it was.) I like the age-in-place philosophy. Trips to doctor in Akron were a possibility. Trips around the county were part of each week's activities...and Dad would enjoy that. Cheryl encouraged me to bring Dad in to visit. Overnight trial stays for him were a possibility. Overnight accommodations for guests available, too. Was encouraged to bring Dad in for a visit during mealtime to meet with residents. Information for getting VA assistance was available.

Not too impressed with layout of plac...

Not too impressed with layout of place - great room had about three stories to sap the heat and residents didn't look too happy. Mother would not fit in.

Nice 2-BR apt with balcony. Kitchenet...

Nice 2-BR apt with balcony. Kitchenette small but adequate.

Studio possibly..

Studio possibly..

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.